Female
13 posts

cliominio • 2 August 2011 at 7:51 PM

While I have been here a couple of months, I am still working on figuring all of this out.
Please tell me what the LE creatures are?
How do you know if an egg is rare?
What does a star do for your creature?

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 2 August 2011 at 7:54 PM

LE creatures are Limited Edition creatures, you could only get them on a specific day(s).

You can tell if an egg is rare by how long ago it was released (archives), if it is frozen, if it has a star, and how long it was available. Also if it has a rare travel.

A star puts a little star in the corner of your creature and makes it extra rare. c:

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 2 August 2011 at 7:59 PM

rosey77 is right!

The only rare available currently is the Mo, unless you get CC creatures, none of your creatures are rare (not to be mean or rude, it's just the truth.)

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 2 August 2011 at 7:59 PM

Please tell me what the LE creatures are?
LE stands for Limited Edition. It means the creature was only available for a certain amount of time, and can no longer be gotten after that.

How do you know if an egg is rare?
When the creature was available, how long it was available, how it was gotten, and its stage.

What does a star do for your creature?
It gives your creature a little yellow star in the corner. You can get star creatures from the cave, or can put a star on a creature using Cave Cash. It makes them a little more valuable.

Female
13 posts

cliominio • 2 August 2011 at 8:54 PM

@skittlejg
I didn't think they were too rare. 😊 I keep seeing them at the cave. I have been having fun with them though. didn't think you were being rude.

@rosey77
Thanks. Where can I go to figure out how rare a travel is? I know mine aren't rare, but they are pretty.

@ladybugheart
Thanks for the explanations.

Thanks everyone.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 2 August 2011 at 8:58 PM

@cliominio I'll name some of the rare travels: Bunny in a Meadow, the Volcano, Ark Sewers, Star of Bethlehem, the Moontops. There are many more, the best way to learn all of them are to go frequently to the travel agency and learn which travels are there most of the time, and which ones you can barely ever find.

Female
13 posts

cliominio • 2 August 2011 at 9:02 PM

@rosey77
Thanks, your awesome!

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 2 August 2011 at 9:03 PM

@cliominio You're welcome! I love helping. 😊

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 2 August 2011 at 9:04 PM

If you click on "Buy a travel" It tells you how rare it is. 😊 However, it's not always accurate. A travel may be 95 in rarity, but it could sit there for hours without being bought. 😋 What Rosey77 said is also true. 😊