GET CORSALS AND RASCOONS!!!!!!

in General

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 August 2011 at 9:51 PM

People need to buy more Corsals and Rascoons, instead of just Nyms. Sure, Nyms are more popular, but come 2012, the other two will be much rarer. And eventually, they will become the new Onnys, Macbots, Doovoos, etc.

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 9:53 PM

I like Corsals! Raskoons are okay...

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 2 August 2011 at 9:53 PM

No, they will never become as rare as that. And really, people can do whatever they choose.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 10:04 PM

I agree with crooton1 on this one >_< I want a nym and I got one I would like a rascoon but not as much as my nym :/

Female
22 posts

chickensandsheep • 2 August 2011 at 10:07 PM

I ❤️ Corsals! Except I like second stage the best... :/

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 2 August 2011 at 10:08 PM

Onnies & Nyms have in common: Cuteness. ❤️ Have you ever considered that Onnies are THAT rare of cuteness? And other reasons. 😋

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 2 August 2011 at 10:25 PM

Corsals head in the third stage is waaay too big XD

I agree, but people can still choose which creature(s) they get. 😊 I got all three.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 4 August 2011 at 11:41 AM

i am not saying that people should stop buying Nyms.

@crooton1 yes, they WILL be that rare. In a year or so.

And @trish, Onnies are cute, but Macbots and Doovoos, not so much. And Macbots and Doovoos are rarer, though not in as much demand.

Raskoons and Corsals are cute (although 3rd stage Corsal is kinda... weird). When they are as rare as Onnies, newbies who never had a shot at them when they were the Cash Shop Monthlies will still want them, but it will be like trying to get a Doovoo. While Nyms, on the other hand, will be closer to Florns.

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 August 2011 at 11:43 AM

@Cqpkytty

Listen, I don't care if you've been here longer than me, nothing WILL EVER be as rare as Onnies, Macbots and Doovoos. >.>

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 4 August 2011 at 11:45 AM

@crooton1

I mean that Corsals and Rascoons THEN (some time in the future) will be as rare as Onnies, Macbots, and Doovoos are NOW.

And Nyms THEN (some time in the future) will be as rare as Florns are NOW.

Did that clear it up for you?

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 4 August 2011 at 11:46 AM

Guys, if you buy a corsal you have to freeze it, Ian was smart on that one. xD So take that into account! The real drawing looks like the second stage most 😉 But I think the third stage looks like a real seahorse, at least it is different than a dog, for a sea creature I think it is adorbs!

Trans Man
241 posts

shadowgirl • 4 August 2011 at 11:56 AM

I want a Rascoon.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 4 August 2011 at 12:12 PM

THIS POST IS OFF-TOPIC

@shadowgirl
If you want some more eggs, check out my forum thread: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/4017

Trans Man
241 posts

shadowgirl • 4 August 2011 at 12:13 PM

Thanks!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 4 August 2011 at 12:15 PM

@cqpkytty I think that people should buy whatever they want, they will be very rare because of all the newbies coming in, don't worry!

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 4 August 2011 at 12:16 PM

@balletninja

i know, i am just saying that - EVEN THOUGH Nyms are more popular right now - if you can't decide between a Nym and a Raskoon, pick the Raskoon.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 4 August 2011 at 12:19 PM

@cpqkytty Really, they can choose whatever one they want 😊 Rarity doesn't matter sometimes!

Deleted • 4 August 2011 at 12:22 PM

you dont know how rare they will be. an if it were true u would wanna keep it to yourself so u would have super rare creatures...

3,562 posts

cafe • 4 August 2011 at 12:31 PM

I just wanna throw out, this reminds me of the Doovoo, Macbot, and Onny thing. Onnys - the Nyms, and Doovoo/macbot - Corsal/Raskoon. The least sought after will end up the most rare, because there are less.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 4 August 2011 at 1:13 PM

@cafe

EXACTLY!!!!!!

and in my opinion, Corsals (except for 3rd stage) and Raskoons are just as cute/cuter than Nyms. It's just that so many people are suffering from Nym Fever (probably because Ian's creatures are all Nyms). Flarens were just as popular when they were new, but not as much Roasens (again, because of Ian); but now they are about the same. The two are about the same rarity, because they were given out by the Cave. This time, when people buy their own, there are going to be much more Nyms than Raskoons or Corsals.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 4 August 2011 at 1:14 PM

They'll be rare, but not ask much as Macbots and Onnies and Doovoos.

Deleted • 4 August 2011 at 1:14 PM

@cqpkytty

Sorry to contradict you, but I agree with @crooton1 ... doovoos + macbots + onnies will reign, not these monthlies 😋

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 4 August 2011 at 1:19 PM

@_icarlyrocks_55

I know that Onnies, Macbots, and Doovoos will always be the rarest. But I repeat:

"I mean that Corsals and Rascoons THEN (some time in the future) will be as rare as Onnies, Macbots, and Doovoos are NOW.

And Nyms THEN (some time in the future) will be as rare as Florns are NOW.

Did that clear it up for you?"

@kitty19cat

yeah, well, I don't have access to CaveCash...

Deleted • 4 August 2011 at 1:20 PM

@cqpkytty

Eh, not so much. Doovoos, macbots and onnies were released for a few days. Not a whole month -_-'. Then you can also say that about the ribbert + effa and turtux 😋

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 4 August 2011 at 1:21 PM

@_icarlyrocks_55

I'm saying EVENTUALLY. And the Ribbert, Effa, and Turtux were about the same in popularity, so they are now about the same in rarity.

Deleted • 4 August 2011 at 1:22 PM

@cqpkytty

Eh, this is creating a lot of controversy, so I'm leaving 😋

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 4 August 2011 at 1:24 PM

I Agree With @cqpkytty

The Only Thing People Are Interested In Is Nyms, Nyms, Nyma, And More Nyms. Therefore Less Raskoons And Corsals Being Brought. The Less There Is Of A Certain Species, The Rarer It Is. Corsals And Raskoons May Not Be As Cute, But Are Macbot And Dovoo's Soooo Cute? And In About A Year or So The People That DID Buy Those Will Quit Bringing Up Their Rarity To Almost Extinct! Hang On To ANYTHING Long Enough And It Will Become Rare. Like Junk Eggs For Instance. When The Bunthoff And Drakomo Came Out They Were "Junk" Then, They Retired From The Cave. They Are Not "SUPER Rare" But Theres Not Alot Of People Who Have Them Either....

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 August 2011 at 1:26 PM

@cqpkytty

Listen, these won't ever be as rare as even a Pixgog or Luvlei. SO let this die. >.>

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 4 August 2011 at 1:27 PM

@crooton
I disagree.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 4 August 2011 at 1:39 PM

I do agree that if less people are buying Corsals and Raskoons, they will be rarer than Nyms. 😊 However, I highly doubt they will ever be as rare as Onnies. Not many people bought them because the Cave Shop was new. Macbots and Doovoos were sold for two days, and Onnies were sold for six. We have a whole month to buy these. 😉

Also, if people start buying a bunch of Raskoons and Corsals, they'll be less rare in the future. 😋