I'm just asking but.

in General

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 3 August 2011 at 12:01 PM

What the heck is middle like???????

I is scared since fifth graders go early! Plus I will in the 6th grade hall for math.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 3 August 2011 at 12:04 PM

Oh don't worry! Middle school is super fun. You may think you will forget your locker combination, but the secret is to practice before school starts. I went to middle school in 5th grade. Also, the teachers totally are nice in the first week if you accidentaly go to the wrong class. 😊 I hope you enjoy middle school!

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 3 August 2011 at 12:06 PM

Middle school is awesome!!! (:
You'll enjoy it, trust me. 😋

High school, on the other hand... T-T

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 3 August 2011 at 12:17 PM

@glados I can wait for High school!

@rosey77 Thanks. I'm going to orentation to learn my way around the school. I also like that we have more freedom. I mean elmetry we got to pick from two things. That's it but both them tasted like used cat litter. The other nice thing is that it's around the corner.

3,562 posts

cafe • 3 August 2011 at 12:32 PM

I hated middle, and liked the highschool [And ended up being pulled out OTL]

It's different for everyone.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 3 August 2011 at 12:34 PM

@cafe thanks for the pep LOL

3,562 posts

cafe • 3 August 2011 at 12:35 PM

XDD

Wanted to be honest XD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 3 August 2011 at 12:37 PM

I'm starting middle school too... O_O I've heard different things about it. Most people I know that are going to 8th grade or to highscholl say middle is easy, but there's some kid on my street who's going to seventh and he said it's hard. X.X

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 3 August 2011 at 12:38 PM

I hated it & don't really want to think about it xD

But then again, I was the one that made it harder than it should have been...
It's not too bad really, actually :/

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 3 August 2011 at 12:43 PM

@thepells4 He may think it's hard only because he's bad at math and stuff. 😋 He may not be talking about the actual middle school part.

@icymuffin Goodness! Don't scare the poor people into thinking middle school is a horrible place! ☚ī¸

3,562 posts

cafe • 3 August 2011 at 12:43 PM

I just got picked on a lot.

I was very, very awkward in middle :/

I don't wanna think about elm/middle cause I was teased/harassed/etc [My brother has aspergers and has a touch of autism, and I tried to make people pick on me instead of him]

And when I finally got into high school [Was still teased, but wasn't as bad. It was 1/4th the teasing I had] and then I got pulled out from stomach spasms OTL Finally it was looking up, now.. Blah.

I'm all sad now XD

At least I have college 😸

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 3 August 2011 at 1:18 PM

Ahh. Well, my mom said that middle school was in my "Alien Years." Cause we go threw changes. For girls I think it's worst!

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 3 August 2011 at 2:45 PM

Don't worry about it so much. Middle school was fine for me. I just wish I hadn't taken it so seriously. Try to have some fun!!! 😃