Art Stand

in Entertainment

738 posts

dragonnn • 7 October 2013 at 2:22 PM

@bookw0rm No prob. ❤️ ❤️

@mightyeglantine No problem, not at all!

You're not annoying, I'm glad you're interested enough to stop by, haha.

Geez, I forgot, I actually DID start on yours, but it's totally a rough sketch right now. I'll get on it as soon as I'm done with classes for the day! ❤️

I started a whole bunch, actually, haha~

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 7 October 2013 at 3:21 PM

@dragonnn
It's great to hear it's started~!
Take all the time you want~
Thanks for doing this though~! 😃

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 7 October 2013 at 7:33 PM

@dragonnn
Hmm. Could I get one of a girl? Like a realistic/cartoony girl? If you ever have time, I'm probably being like all pushy and stuff.
Despription: black teeshirt/black skinny jeans/black sneakers/black long Wavy hair/light brown freckles/gray eyes/mouth is a kinda frown.

738 posts

dragonnn • 8 October 2013 at 1:03 PM

@mightyeglantine Thank YOU for the illusion of time, hahaha ❤️

You got it, @bookw0rm !
You're not being pushy AT ALL, seriously, I'm so glad I got someone to come back, lol ❤️ I'll have to feed your cove again too, heehee.

Lovin' all that black in this request 😸 I like black, and other dark shades/hues/colors/...etc.

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 8 October 2013 at 1:15 PM

@dragonnn oh my gosh I forgot to tell you what her colors were oops well she has brown hair blue eyes her clothes are like a reaper black and her socks are orange and black striped and here shoes are also black

738 posts

dragonnn • 8 October 2013 at 1:16 PM

@amelialightwing Thanks! lol, I should've asked you that myself, my bad. Cool socks, hehe ❤️

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 8 October 2013 at 3:04 PM

@dragonnn Your welcome, haha its okay.

I know right!

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 8 October 2013 at 7:10 PM

@dragonnn
Actually could you feed my side? If possible? And she is sorta doom/gloom and Shadow. Plus, I am in a gray phase/blending in. And I have always wanted to be like the character I described somewhere at the top of this page.

1,560 posts

dragonii • 25 October 2013 at 9:03 AM

@dragonnn
could you draw my (halo) spartan, pink panther?
his Armor is pink, and his visard is blue. '3' if its not to hard, I't doesn't have to be perfect

Female
274 posts

blackfawn • 5 November 2013 at 12:46 PM

@dragonnn

hi just wanted to ask if you could draw a black fawn with green eyes, maybe standing near another fawn with horns with gold eyes?

could the Black fawn be looking up at a butterfly while the golden eyed fawn be looking at her?

They can be realistic or cartoony, whatever you'd like ^^

738 posts

dragonnn • 6 November 2013 at 9:49 PM

@bookw0rm I'll always feed that cove when I have time. It needs help. And just make sure you turn out to be you in the end, ok? Have fun!

@dragonii So when you say "(halo)", you mean Halo the game series, right? I'll look up some reference pics on google. No prob, thanks for the request. Work hard on your animation, but have fun and learn from the experience!

@blackfawn Hey, you have a really pretty username. I'll definitely draw your request, it's very appealing to me...reminds me of bambi...*sigh*. 😊 I gotchu covered. Thanks!

@k8w0lfxx Here's your wolf! Uh...I don't know, do you like it? (Do you even log on anymore? lol). Anywho, you want another one, ask me. Thanks again.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/Barugha/wolfforkafini.png

Female
274 posts

blackfawn • 6 November 2013 at 10:06 PM

@dragonnn Thank you, i remember Bambi ^^
I think its the realist Disney movie because Bambi's mom died. so sad T^T... Well Thank you again sooooo much ^w^

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 6 November 2013 at 10:25 PM

@dragonnn If you could maybe add a bowtie to my piggy, that would be AMAZINGGGGGGGG! 😸

738 posts

dragonnn • 6 November 2013 at 10:51 PM

Haha, Unhemn(s) are the best, huh? Hahaha`

@blackfawn Hahaha, the realest, lol. But yeah, that was sad. Still a beautiful movie though. 😊 And noooo problem! ❤️ ❤️

@ilovedoctorwho Noted. Thank you! I will! >8)

@bookw0rm Finally got those markings added onto your farm (?) friends! Here you go, the finished pic! Thank you again!

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/Barugha/bookwormfarmfini.png

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 7 November 2013 at 7:43 PM

@dragonnn
OMG thank you! It's beyond epicness ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

19 posts

freeze • 16 November 2013 at 9:50 PM

@dragonnn
Ok, so,
FORM:
Subject: Cat
Fur Color: Red
Pose: Sitting
Eye Color: Green
Other: Named Apple, no collar or anything. is just being a cat.
Thanks!

738 posts

dragonnn • 17 November 2013 at 11:46 PM

@bookw0rm I'm very glad you you're happy with the image. Thank you. I hope it helps you in some way. And congrats on your howrse victory!

@freeze I like how you listed what you wanted so easily. Thanks. 😊 But in "Other", you said "no color or anything", but you listed an eye and fur color. Did you want only the fur and eyes colored, or no color in the image at all? It's no problem for me, I just want to draw you what you want, you know?

Thanks.

19 posts

freeze • 18 November 2013 at 6:52 PM

@dragonnn
Oh pfft. I meant collar. Better go change it now. And I would prefer it colored, but it doesn't have to be.

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 18 November 2013 at 6:56 PM

@dragonnn
Thanks!

Female
74 posts

cnm0604 • 3 December 2013 at 12:02 PM

I love art, but suck at it 😋 Could you draw Katniss Everdeen for me? No need to feed my cove, but it would be nice 😸 And could you upload it on photobucket?

738 posts

dragonnn • 3 December 2013 at 12:13 PM

@cnm0604 Hey, I sure can, thanks for the request! Yes, I can upload to photobucket, and I'll feed your cove still (thank you for the option, haha). ❤️
Don't expect anything too...uh, soon...heh...
Don't say you suck, practice if you want to get better! You can do anything, you just gotta start doing it, and keep at it!

Female
74 posts

cnm0604 • 3 December 2013 at 12:18 PM

XD Thanks. This is the best I can do.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2rpb8gh.jpg
Ugh DX The camera flipped it >.<

738 posts

dragonnn • 3 December 2013 at 12:28 PM

@cnm0604 Hey, that's actually pretty good! The hind legs may be a little wobbly, but that's fine, I find them pretty hard to draw too! Actually, I think your horses are better than mine! You draw their bodies and heads very well, and their front legs aren't too off either! It's very hard for me to try to get those joints to look correct.
You're not bad!
The horse on the right, the shaded one, looks better. His legs and backside look like they match with the rest of his body.
Thanks for sharing! You should practice some more! Look at more pictures of horses from real life and practice drawing them! Practice! But have fun and don't stress yourself out, stay cool. *thumbs up* 😊
That shading looks nice too.

Female
454 posts

semo2005 • 3 December 2013 at 5:57 PM

@dragonnn can you draw a completly black horse rearing?

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 4 December 2013 at 7:17 PM

@dragonnn so how is jane going?

738 posts

dragonnn • 4 December 2013 at 10:17 PM

@semo2005 I totally can! Want me to feed your cave, too?

@amelialightwing Ehe.....Wait for her, wait for her...

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 5 December 2013 at 5:42 PM

@dragonnn okay, I was making sure that you remembered her thats all. 😊

Female
454 posts

semo2005 • 5 December 2013 at 5:58 PM

@dragonnn yes that would be nice.

Female
413 posts

june • 8 December 2013 at 6:55 AM

@dragonnn
Could you draw my shamrue (Zelia)? @snowball888111.
If you want, you could feed this cove ^^

738 posts

dragonnn • 8 December 2013 at 8:54 PM

@lemonade I sure can draw her! And I'll feed your cove, thanks.

In response to your profile message, stay safe! That sounds dangerous...

1/10/14 EDIT- Yo, @mosesu, here's @fluffamun 's picture, finally...I hope you're able to tell her about it! It looks better than I thought it would. I know nothing of the characters still, but this is how pictured their relationship to be, based on what I read on the wiki. 😋 Thanks.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/Barugha/IMG_20140110_020316.jpg

EDIT- @faerie_eclair_mallow I finished your pic! I hope you like, it was pretty easy and fun! Sorry it took so long!

http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/Barugha/media/IMG_20140110_030422.jpg.html?filters[user]=111052353&filters;[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

I apologize for not posting a direct link, but whenever I tried it, the pic would show up sideways, even after I rotated it. My apologies!