*cough* I'm making and adoptables site *cough*

in Entertainment

Female
61 posts

inkdweller • 3 August 2011 at 6:57 PM

o-o"

Soooooo.... what would you say, if I said; "I'm making an adoptables site".

*cough*becuaseIam*cough*

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 3 August 2011 at 6:58 PM

kewl ^^

Female
177 posts

solstice • 3 August 2011 at 6:59 PM

awesum! 😸

3,562 posts

cafe • 3 August 2011 at 7:00 PM

Epic;D

Female
61 posts

inkdweller • 3 August 2011 at 7:34 PM

Oh? Well, then phew, I see three are interested, becuase I am. XD And uh, I'd like to advertise it here (cuase I like it here) but I don't know how to begin. 😋

So just - ask questions and stuff - or stuff.

Mmm, and I'm going to need moderators soon for my forums, writers, and such, so get out your not-so-serious-resumes if you're interested at all....

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 3 August 2011 at 7:38 PM

Hmm, I can sketch and write. I have to know more about the site, though. xD

Female
61 posts

inkdweller • 3 August 2011 at 7:41 PM

Oh, here! This should help lots - and save me from lots ofd typing and thinking. >w> I haven't been getting much sleep due to this project.

http://www.myadopts.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7341

Female
147 posts

roversydneygirl • 8 August 2011 at 10:54 AM

It's hard to understand. Can people see my notepad notes and if they can't where do I write so other people can?

Female
1,547 posts

2elle2 • 8 August 2011 at 11:14 AM

cool

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 8 August 2011 at 1:28 PM

I tryed too but realized I didn't have enough time to run one. It was to be called Creaturevasion. (creature (in)vasion get it? corny right) I had a topic for it and a website and forums just didn't have enough time to run it. I would love to help you, I like to write, it's what I do best 😊.
I signed up for myadopts but it never worked, I couldn't log into any of my websites!

1 post

wannyford • 21 August 2011 at 4:45 AM

I would LOVE to moderate or do art on your site but one problem-I don't have a tablet and I'm really bad at mouse drawing. So do you accept colour pencil/traced-over-colour pencil art?

http://dragcave.net/view/KqMZp

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 21 August 2011 at 4:55 AM

@Inkdweller

I made one but if fails 😈

http://biosphere.myadopts.com/

Yep... worse site ever 😋

But if you really do make one, I'd love to join 😉

Female
61 posts

inkdweller • 21 August 2011 at 12:37 PM

@roversydneygirl, I don't know what you mean? D:

@leapordclaws, yeah, it takes up so much time. x-x Hopefully, once I get a full staff in place it will be easier. And the server is awfully shakey, but lately it's been working ok. 😊 Also, I'd love to have you writing for FI! ^u^ That would help make it special, send me a sample of your work and I'll see what I can do for you.

@wannyford, unfortunatly we don't acept traditional work for the gist of the site, however we can probably still find something for you. Art or otherwise. 😸 Just keep an eye out for when I announce the site for accepting beta! Becuase that's also when I'll be scouting for new staff.

@furfur, omg omg! o A o All the art on that is delicious! It needs some css customizing, plus maybe an extra feature or two, but lots of great art and adoptables is always the base for a strong site. You have much.

- Anyways, sorry it's taking so long guys, but things are almost wrapped up. 😊 I'm only awaiting a couple things from my staff is all. There's now 15 adoptables available, and 11 unique species.

The main things needing done are final header, the maps(the explore itself is nearly done), a shopkeeper, and the header for the forums. The forums will also be open for sneak peeks to any person who is not accepted for beta.

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 22 August 2011 at 12:11 AM

@Inkdweller

Well I can always be an artist for you 😉

The badger on my site is still being recolored...
I colored it with oil Crayola's and posted it yearly 😋

Still working on a new layout for mine 😱

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 22 August 2011 at 12:22 AM

@Inkdweller: I remember when you posted a prototype banner for this on dA! 😃
I could probably help a bit with drawing and story writing, if you'd like. I have no idea how to code, though~ 😋