Is It Just Me?...

in General

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 4 August 2011 at 11:33 AM

Onnies, Doovoos, and Macbots just don't seem as rare to me as to others. :/ I mean, I know, they're old, only available for a short time, and everyone wants them now. But it seems to most of the oldie coves I go to (most not all of them lol) have one of them. O_O Yet, you don't see people with 5 first stage florns or like 10 foos any time at all...

you know? Idk if it's jsut me, but...

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 4 August 2011 at 11:36 AM

*shrug* XD I would be one of the oldies without an Onny, Doovoo, or Macbot XD 😊

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 4 August 2011 at 12:21 PM

@dreamer

Onnies, Doovoos and Macbots have basically settled down; not many people are trading them. And the oldies have had the longest period of time to trade for them, so most oldies have them.

Foos and florns are being traded more, and are more spread out.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 4 August 2011 at 7:18 PM

I want a florn and doovo and onny 😸

Female
2,303 posts

metaphor • 5 August 2011 at 1:16 AM

Yeah, I can't find a foo for the life of me. =/
Luckily, I have my Florn (frozen in first stage!) and I'm never going to trade her.
But I don't know, Macbots seem kind of rare, it's the onnies that I see everywhere.:x

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 5 August 2011 at 1:29 AM

I have an older account and don't have any of those 😋
but I did have a lot of Foos, Florns, & rarer pets before. But they either died or I gave them away to people -______-

Kinda want them back now xP

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 1:31 AM

@metaphor
I feel diminished like this! 😋 So I can't get ANYTHING with my Onny not? Not even a couple of Foos or Florns?

Female
2,303 posts

metaphor • 5 August 2011 at 1:39 AM

@pendmxc

Hey, I don't have an Onny, so I would still trade something good, surely. Just probably not my frozen seasonal creatures, haha.
I man, don't get me wrong, onnies are still valuable. The reason I probably see them everywhere is because most of the people who have so many collect them.😋