Book suggestion

in Chit-Chat

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 August 2011 at 3:56 PM

'The Mysterious Benedict Society' is definitely the BEST BOOK I've ever read! I think it should be interesting for all ages.

"Reynie took a deep breath and went in, the door closing behind him. He found himself in an empty room. On the opposite wall, above another closed door, hing a large sign that read: CROSS THE ROOM WITHOUT SETTING FOOT ON A BLUE OR BLACK SQUARE.
Reynie looked down. On the cement floor just inside the door, where he now stood, was a large red circle. Between these circles the floor resembled a giant checkers board, with alternating rectangles of blue, black and yellow. Reynie studied the pattern. There was far more blue and black than yellow. So much more, in fact, that he soon realized it would be impossible to cross the room without stepping on blue or black. The yellow parts were so widely scattered he doubted even a Kangaroo could hop from one to another. He looked at the sign again, and after a moment's consideration, he laughed and shook his head. Then he strode confidently across the room, into the other red circle."

And while you're at it; only 5 more clicks

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 4 August 2011 at 4:02 PM

Was it was because he was wearing shoes? XD

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 4 August 2011 at 4:03 PM

Interesting..... O_O Maybe I'll start reading that in my free time. xD

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 August 2011 at 4:04 PM

@Lizardfeather

"With alternating RECTANGLES" 😉

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 4 August 2011 at 4:05 PM

@crooton1 Oh XD

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 August 2011 at 4:05 PM

@Lizardfeather

And guess what?
For 400 pages, it's 8 bucks. 😉

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 4 August 2011 at 4:06 PM

My book seggestion for dark people is
"A slice of Cherry"
It has girls killing people, very gory. I hate it but I was dared to read it.

"Absolute Brightness" Inspired the heck out of me, for anyone.
Best book I have ever read.

"13 Reasons Why" Also uber inspiring, about a girl who took her own life, but it helps you learn about you own!

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 August 2011 at 4:07 PM

Haha, that took FOREVER to type out! xD