DOOVOO, ONNY, MACBOT!!!!

in General

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 5 August 2011 at 11:10 PM

As the title says they are the 3 MOST WANTED eggs on EggCave. But I just found out, they were all given away at the CC shop, I thought they were something like they were as rare as a Mo and only given away for a week, but they were at the CC park, maybe they all died, or maybe, they were just so cool that everyone wanted them but DIDN'T wanna spend money, I don't know, but why aren't the Ribbert or Turtux as rare, have they just not had time to DIE! Who agrees that thats wierd, they are sooooooooooooo rare, yet they are CC creatures.

Female
46 posts

lbowe_elbow_too • 5 August 2011 at 11:19 PM

It's not weird that they are rare. Back when these eggs came out they weren't rare. And yes lots have died off but that's not the main reason, There was no where close to as many people on Egg Cave at the time, and not as many people were buys CC eggs. I don't think any eggs will ever be as rare as the Doovoo Macbot and Onny.

Female
459 posts

bumblebee13_7 • 5 August 2011 at 11:25 PM

@skittlejg
Another reason that they're really rare is that they're quite old. 2009 X-mas eggs are really rare, but 2010 X-mas eggs aren't for pretty much the same reason

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 5 August 2011 at 11:25 PM

@lbowe_elbow_too

Oh, yea, I forgot about the fact that EggCave has gotten a LOT more popular. And I know people would buy as many cuz there wasn't many to trade, did they HAVE trading back then, cuz I NEVER went to it. And today, I bought 2 nyms, just so I could trade them. And I'm sure before EggCave got so popular people didn't do that.

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 5 August 2011 at 11:27 PM

I can think of a few reasons.
1, because these creatures were in the CSP OVER a year ago.
2, they were available for only, say, 2 or 3 days, not too long, which is why Gobblers are also rare.
3, when they were in the csp, there weren't nearly as many users on eggcave as there are today.
4, most of the ones bought have died.

Female
46 posts

lbowe_elbow_too • 5 August 2011 at 11:27 PM

@skittlejg

No there was no trading. You had to abandon your pet in the adoption center at a designated time and have the other person sit in the TC and refresh until they got it.

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 5 August 2011 at 11:29 PM

@lbowe_elbow_too

Ok, wow, I didn't think there was trading.

@dreamer

It's funny you're talking about that with your featured pet a Doovoo.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 5 August 2011 at 11:47 PM

Here are a few reasons:

- They're really old
- They were only available for a short amount of time (Macbots and Doovoos for two days, Onnies for six)
- Some have died
- There weren't as many users
- The Cave Shop was new

Being from the Cave Shop is actually a big part of what makes them rare. Since the Cave Shop was new, people didn't want to waste money. I felt the same way about the Cave Shop when I was newer. 😊

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 5 August 2011 at 11:48 PM

Doovoo and Macbot were only available for ONE DAY. Onny, well, there were more users that bught them.

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 5 August 2011 at 11:52 PM

@darcy_vasquez

Wow, one day!

@ladybugheart

When I had my very first account @iang1, now my storage, I thought the CSP was really stupid and another way for this site to make money, but now, the CSP is awesome and you can get cool creatures there.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 6 August 2011 at 12:01 AM

Even though they are really rare, I don't really like any of them xD

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 6 August 2011 at 12:03 AM

@evolutary

Yea, the only one I LIKE is the Onny but a Doovoo or Macbot would make my account seem, I don't know, cooler.