Suggestions on How to improve and add to Tim's food shoppe

in Site Feedback & Ideas

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 24 July 2013 at 9:04 AM

I couldn't come up with a better title sorry. v.v
Appreciate if you actually read all of it....

I've seen a ruckus about this, dying rare things and dying coves and all. Well I think why not just have an auto-renew button for Tim's? Or something like put automatically in Tim's when at certain percentage and how long. Anyways since "creatures at Tim's cannot die" there you go. Of course after you run out of EC the service stops.

For example, if I were to go to school and not come on EC anymore I would want my rare and loved creatures survive right? Well in the summer you can rack up the EC then put them in for 60 days, then possibly underneath there's a button saying Auto-Renew? Then it would renew for 60 days again once your current service is over. When you come back from hiatus you just stop the service, and get refunded some EC.

(Also I think this idea should be only be used in 30 days and over to auto Renew. I thinks it's a bit hard if had to renew 100 creature every day)

Then don't complain anymore about dying coves, it's not your creatures and if they used this feature and forgot to put their own creatures In Tim's (knowing they'll be gone) that is now their fault. Please no more arguing.

Also we should really have some notifications for Tim's as well (if there isn't already sorry I don't use Tim's often) such as your creature has/is going to be checked out of Tim's! Renew your service here? If my renew suggestion is implemented then you can say, Your Tim's food shoppe has charged you (blank amount of EC) for (amount of creatures) for the next 30-60 days! Feel free to cancel your service any day!

This most of the dying problem would be solved expect "I don't have EC for Tim's" or "My creature died I don't have CC"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now a different suggestion (also about Tim's sorry)

I really like how you can filter out immortals and stuff but some people when you have 100 mortals 100 immortals. Seeing the mortals is great and all but when you still have to check 100 boxes after all.... Not so great. Also if you accidentally select an immortal it still books you up for it.

My suggestion is add a select all mortals button or when you hide the immortals they would be actually whited out. So you can actually use the select all button.(I don't know If you get what I mean though)

~~~~~~~~~~
Another Tim's suggestion...

Refunds based on time, I literally used Tim's for 1 second today becausee i selected the wrong creature :/. It's sort of unfair how if you use Tim's for 47 hours you get same amount of EC back if I used it for 2 hours (assuming I booked for 2 days). I just pointing out that it is semi-unfair.

This is minor I actually don't care if this is added or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remove the immortals all together from Tim's....

I'm just kinda seeing it as ummm.... What's the point of putting immortals at Tim's I'm pretty sure that with the new EC inflation no one waste some. Why not just remove them altogether from Tim's? Or my suggestion is if they're become immortal they get removed. Notification example too, your creature (name) has become immortal it has now been removed from Tim's food shoppe. You have automatically recieved your refund!

~~~~~~

Yeah I wrote a truckload about all the flaws of EC .... *slinks away and sulks*

WOAH when I actually posted it I realized its a bit more than a truckload *curls ups*

Pings!

@faybaybay
@skittlejg
@cutiepie101
@jrock
@leonx

Hashtags
#suggestion
#chowie
#Tims

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 24 July 2013 at 9:09 AM

@chowchow2012

I especially like the idea about completely removing immortal from Tim's. It really disappointing me when I heard about the new hide immortals button and I was like "YAY!" but when I saw you still had to individually select them, I was like ;~;.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 24 July 2013 at 9:14 AM

@skittlejg
Yeah I know what you mean ☚ī¸ I have all my mortals stowed away) mostly this feature only really works for small coves like mine 😋.