EggCave

in Roleplaying

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 August 2011 at 9:19 AM

"Attack!" Ashheart yowled.
He ran do the elader of the Terrons. He attacked him, whie the others attacked the warriors. "Ashheart, there are a lot!" Whisperheart whispered.
"I know, just attack!" Ashheart growled and bit the terron's neck.
@icicle_9510

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 2:27 PM

"WHOA-AAAAAAHH!" the two shrieked as they fell through the bushes into a clearing filled with fighting. One specially brutal looking one glanced up at the two and let out a racous "CA-CAW!" and all the other terron turned to face them.
"AAAAAHHHHHH!"
Faded_Echoes and FoxFun both raced away, until they came crashing into yet another clearing, luckily this time it was to a Lagoon surrounded in vines and pretty purple flowers. "Whooo," Faded_Echoes sighed in relief, curling up onto a small patch of moss. "'Whoo' nothing!" exclaimed FoxFun. "We're not even in the swamp anymore! That blasted terron chased us down to the Shimmering Falls! That's all the way deep in the Bagmans Bog! How-Could you!" but Faded_Echoes was already fast asleep. FoxFun(once she was done screaming at Faded_Echoes) grudgingly curled up once again on the cushioned mossy floor of the bog. She thought she could still hear fighting in the distance, but soon, FoxFun too had fallen asleep.
@whitefall
@redstar-fireclan
@someone123
@dreamer

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 August 2011 at 2:30 PM

@icicle_9510
Thanks.

Ashheart hissed. "I'll be back!"
He said, then running to Foxfun and Faded_Echos. " Are you guys okay?" he panted.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 12 August 2011 at 2:34 PM

Agh, I'm too lazy to roleplay these days~

Just take me off.

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 2:34 PM

FoxFun thought she could hear voices in her sleep. 'Faded must be muttering in her sleep...' she thought. "Faded! Faded Shush!" she hissed. FoxFun could still hear the voices. "Faded! I said shush!" FoxFun felt something nudging her side. "What!?" she grunted, sitting up. "Faded-" FoxFun broke off when she saw someone approaching. "Who're YOU?" she spat angrily. FoxFun did NOT like to be woken up. "Ohhhhh FoooxF-uuuun..." Faded_Echoes sleepily said, yawning wide. "Stoooooopp Yeeeh-elllling..."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 August 2011 at 2:37 PM

"I'm Ashheart. I'm the one that attacked the flock of Terrons." Ashheart said cooly. Looked behind him, he said, "Here comes my gang."

@icicle_9510

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 12 August 2011 at 2:46 PM

I Can participate?

Name: Alissa
Description: brown hair, brown eyes, tall and thin
Creatures[NOTE: They talk xD]: Feanor_, Illuvatar, Hexapede, legolas_, warg, arwen_,Garden and Celebrindal

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 August 2011 at 2:47 PM

@icicle_9510

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 12 August 2011 at 2:52 PM

Profile:
Name: Yuri
Description: short,white hair red eyes, male
Creatures[NOTE: They talk xD]: Evilsoul,Akira-kun,Teneleven,Silverstream

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 3:19 PM

@lorrd_of_the_rings @carnatate thanks for joining^^
@redstar-fireclan sry I disappeared, Summer HomeWork stinks >,<

FoxFun scowled at the small rag-tag bunch that was coming into the clearing. "Why're you here?" she asked testily. Faded_Echoes ust grinned sleepily and saif(first stifling a yawn) "Hiya! Whatcha all doing here in the Bog?"
@whitefall
@dreamer

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 12 August 2011 at 3:21 PM

I kinda wanted to leave this with the original RPers instead of crowding it, oh well. :/ *is out*

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 3:25 PM

@dreamer oh ok☹️ anyways, idk where someone123 and all the others went... oh well =/ sry bout that >.<

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 12 August 2011 at 4:01 PM

SilverStream sniffed the air.She smelled the others

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 August 2011 at 5:06 PM

"I was just..helping. My parnets died of the flock of Terrons.." Ashheart mewed.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 12 August 2011 at 5:40 PM

Silverstream looked down Akira-kun was asleep.She picked him up and ran.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 August 2011 at 5:44 PM

@icicle_9510

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 5:47 PM

@redstar-fireclan
"Oh..." replied FoxFun sheepishly. "I didn't mean to be so rude...."
"Oh, FoxFun's always a little testy. She can be SO annoying," Faded_Echoes added, whispering to AshHeart.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 August 2011 at 5:49 PM

Ashheart laughed. "It's alright." he purred.
Colorfullegg walked forward. "Hi. Our team is called The Dark Shadows. Our owner made it."
Whisperheart smiled.
@icicle_9510

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 5:52 PM

"Well, Dark Shadows, it's nice t meet ya...." said Faded_Echoes dreamily. "Noo-owww...Le-s got-ooo slee-eep..." Faded_Echoes added with a yawn as she curled up into a ball and fell back to sleep. "Well, like Faded said, G'Night," FoxFun said calming down. "Gotta sleep, we're already off course. We were headed for Leila, but we got lost," she added with a grimace.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 August 2011 at 6:06 PM

"Night..." Ashheart said, walking away with the rest of Dark Shadows.

@icicle_9510

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 6:59 AM

Faded_Echoes and FoxFun slept until morning with the others. When FoxFun awoke, she padded over toward Faded_Echoes who was grooming herself near the waterfall. 'G'Morning!" she replied lazily with a grin.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 14 August 2011 at 11:19 AM

Ashheart was in a tree, awake. He yawned. "man. It's hard to fight those Terrons."he sighed.
Whisperheart and Collorfullegg nodded.
@icicle_9510

Deleted • 26 August 2011 at 8:56 AM

@redstar-fireclan
@dreamer
you're the only other two intersted in the rp besides me >.< we can do it on Eggcavern if you guys would like to....

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 August 2011 at 4:03 PM

@icicle_9510
EggCavern?

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 10 September 2011 at 4:08 PM

I feel a little ignored....