Cave Creature Suggestion - The Rezbuz

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 11 August 2013 at 6:26 AM

Okay, after suggestiong an ant-like creature (Atner) I asked mysef: but in Ark there is honey?" o.o
So I designed this Bee-like creature suggestion. xD

#ragesuggestion --- #creaturesuggestion

Follow these links to get a picture of the creature and the info about it.

-------

>>> THE REZBUZ <<<
Picture >>> http://i.imgur.com/TtFYTT8.jpg
Info >>> http://i.imgur.com/tDEma0t.png

Description made by @bot ❤️

-------

Let's ping some people now. Please, If you like these, ping you friends here if you want: your help would be really appreciated.

Random Pings:
@rabbitwanter
@iulianna1
@bluewolf
@dazzlewolf
@power

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 11 August 2013 at 10:45 AM

@wererage
Cool! I really like first stage! Its SOO cute! 😸 Good luck getting it made!

Deleted • 11 August 2013 at 12:16 PM

@iulianna1
Thank you very much. ❤️

Female
219 posts

dazzlewolf • 11 August 2013 at 12:29 PM

@wererage Aw, I love it! The last stage is gorgeous, makes me think of a queen.

Deleted • 11 August 2013 at 12:35 PM

@dazzlewolf
Ahah thank you so much. ❤️
Bees have their Queen, in fact, eheh. 😊

1,242 posts

bot • 12 August 2013 at 6:36 PM

@wererage

Cool, beautiful, and epic artwork, a critical idea, but the description is a little wobbly. Mind if I butt in for a bit? 😋

About Rezbuz eggs

The Rezbuz egg is one of the most colorful, by far, compared to the eggs of other species, and this serves a surprising purpose in this species' survival. It's vivid appearance looks similar to a poisonous berry that grows commonly in the Rezbuz's environment, causing predators to stay away. Rest assured, these eggs are not poisonous and are totally fine to keep.

A gentle hum emits from the egg if you listen carefully. This soothing sound can easily reduce stress and put anyone in a drastically better mood. But, after listening to the hum for too long, it can get annoying and make the listener subtly angry.

More about the Rezbuz

The Rezbuz is a rather large bee that can reach wingspans up to 12 inches, and its stings are rare but cause large rashes on the skin near the impact point. Arkians casually refer to these rashes as the "Rezbuz Reaction". Other than causing this rash, Rezbuz are kind and placid insects that form large and complicated communities in huge hives that are usually five feet tall, holding at least 1000, foot long bees. Though these hives are definitely intimidating to the eye, they only serve the purpose of making honey.

Above all, Rezbuz honey is the most delicious honey in all of Ark.

Female
454 posts

semo2005 • 12 August 2013 at 7:00 PM

@wererage it's very different from eggcave creatures so I hope it gets made

Deleted • 13 August 2013 at 5:53 AM

@bot
Ahaha I think all my description are like this. I'm lazy when I have to write a lot in english, you know. 😋

And sure you can. ❤️
Your description are always welcome! =)
I think this is really beautiful, like the Snight's one, too. ^^
I added it, woof.

@semo2005
Thank you very much, woof. ^^

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 23 July 2014 at 4:51 AM

@wererage It's definitely something I was dreaming about to be made ❤️

Deleted • 23 July 2014 at 4:55 AM

@kiryko
Actually, I don't like its design so much. :/
Maybe I should re-do it (like I did with the anubis and balista) but I'm too lazy anyways to think of some changes. xD

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 23 July 2014 at 5:07 AM

@wererage- can help you . I mailed you about changes but if you like you can make a sketch and I'll colour it. I'm bad with shapes but not so bad in colouring.