MAYBE UFT GOBBLER

in Trading & Auctions

Female
526 posts

masonm • 9 August 2011 at 1:08 PM

@maineen
yeah, an onny is worth way more than a gobbler, and so is a frozen tine. you could get a third stage, but not a younger one. BOTH is definitely out of the question, and if someone traded that, it would only be because they didn't know their onny and tine were worth so much :/

someone DID trade a tine for a gobbler, but they were super crazy gobbler collectors...and aren't looking for more 😋

maybe you could put other things you'd accept too? so you don't scare off good offers 😋

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 9 August 2011 at 3:42 PM

@all what if I added a treelar to the trade would I have a better chance of getting a tine?????

Or/and anything else except the luvlei and balrogs

Here's the new trade:

Lot #38416

Can add more except my luvlei and balrogs

@masonm is my offer better now?????

Female
526 posts

masonm • 9 August 2011 at 7:49 PM

@maineen
hmm..../maybe/ not for a frozen one, i think technically the value is good, but the problem is that there are SO FEW uft ever, that the person with the tine can basically ask for what they want. it will be tough finding a tine uft for exactly what you have. thats the hard part about trading for rares ☚ī¸ you should just keep a look out for anyone with a tine uft and try to work with them on their wishes 😊 thats what i did!

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 10 August 2011 at 1:30 AM

@maineen for the gobbler alone, I can offer:

nym
effa
ecorth
bragon
anything in @malloweater or @mallowswat