Talk In Song Titles!!! ;)

in Forum Games

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 9 April 2011 at 10:29 AM

hehehe: @Vanilla was GOIN' CRAZY in the gym and I asked why, and she said, FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT!

No offense intended.

also
quote:
@thepells4 Oh, BLAH BLAH BLAH, you just keep talking and all I can hear is this strange humming IN MY HEAD. xD Uggh, I just came out of the shower. I should've brought an UMBRELLA cuz now it feels like there's FIRE BURNING on my head. -_- It also feels like a DINOSAUR attacked me too. Strange. :/ And once this annoying kid in my class said to me, "YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG," He even asked me if I'd be his GIRLFRIEND!!! and when I got home I laughed so hard that I fell ON THE FLOOR. And then I fell asleep and in my dreams, I saw Carlos. He said, "HEY BABY." And then he swooped me up in his arms and told me, "I like you. Please, don't HOLD IT AGAINST ME?" And I told him, "I won't because TONIGHT is our night." Then music started playing and he told me, "We'll love eachother TIL THE WORLD ENDS," And in my head I was thinking, 'Oh, this is PERFECT. PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC.' But then I woke up to hear a voice saying 'Wake up, Dana." And I said, "THAT'S NOT MY NAME!!!!" xD

Beat that.
:Quote

We'll love eachother TIL THE WORLD ENDS," And IN MY HEAD I was thinking, 'Oh, this is PERFECT. PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC.'
IN MY HEAD IS A SONG1!!!!! 😃

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 April 2011 at 8:32 AM

Ha! XD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 28 September 2011 at 3:38 PM

Woah. o.o Old topic of mine. What? NOTHING is wrong with me... >.> Oh yea. I have a lot of talent. I play a pretty mean SUPER BASS. 😉 I'm sad that this topic got abandoned. :[ Come on you guys! WHERE IS THE LOVE?!!?!? The love for this topic! D; Welp, this gave the topic I nice bump. So I think now I'll make LIKE A G6 and I'll FLY outta here. ;D Lol.