Item Idea: Tim's Tickets & Emergency Food Packs

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
462 posts

megadash • 23 October 2013 at 3:26 PM

Tim's Tickets:
The basic idea would be that you could buy "gift certificates" for Tim's Food Shoppe that you could gift to storage accounts or donate. They would be good for a set number of days (say, increments of 1, 5, 10, and 30 days) for ONE creature. Since they're the same price as Tim's services it's more likely that they would be left for people who need them.

Emergency Food Packs:
If a creature is not yet immortal and their happiness drops to zero an EMP would be used up and that creature's happiness would be bumped up to 100%. It would continue to drop daily, but this would give a little more time before the creature would die. I would recommend that this be an infinite-stock item (which could be sold at Tim's as well) to prevent hoarding. Again, this would only affect creatures who are NOT immortal. Those who are Lv. 2000+ would not be affected.

#sitesuggestion
#MegadashIdea

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 24 October 2013 at 12:39 PM

@megadash Tim's Tickets: I do like this idea, although I'd like it so that we can toggle whether we accept them or not (people might want to let some of their creatures die for things like downsizing when no one will take in their creatures). Support. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Emergency Food Packs: But this is sort of like buying Tim's for one day. ._."

Female
197 posts

autumnh • 24 October 2013 at 7:19 PM

@megadash good idea

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 24 October 2013 at 7:24 PM

@megadash I think the first one is a great thought and it is cool but the second one... well, like @karamel said, it's pretty much just buying Tim's for one day. Except it is pretty cool. So... yeah...

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 24 October 2013 at 8:09 PM

@megadash I think you mean you can equip a EMP to any creature any time and by the time it drops to 0 it would be activated? @karamel

Female
462 posts

megadash • 24 October 2013 at 8:15 PM

@trish:
Yeah. That would be the best way to do it.

@karamel:
The "Tim's Tickets" would just be item in your inventory until activated at the Food Shoppe.

Deleted • 24 October 2013 at 9:00 PM

@megadash
Those ideas are so awesome!!!! I've always wanted an item I can gift to people to prevent creatures from dying.

Do you think think maybe we can also equip a day of time's food shoppe onto a creature without the owner's permission as a surprise gift or if the owner is gone then it can help the creatures not die ๐Ÿ˜Š Won't work on immortals of course ๐Ÿ˜Š

2,056 posts

purrclan • 24 October 2013 at 9:12 PM

@skyhealeroftheskies
What if they want the creature to die?

Deleted • 24 October 2013 at 9:15 PM

@purrclan
o.O .....Uh...I guess they wouldn't like that then.......

My idea does seem pretty rude :/

Female
462 posts

megadash • 24 October 2013 at 10:35 PM

@skyhealeroftheskies:
Yeah. We'd want it to be something that the owner would attach voluntarily. I understand, though.

For stuff like that, I do wish that we could come up with a better method of abandoning eggs that people don't want or let die. It's especially hard when you see eggs that are now endangered just waste away when there are many people who would be happy to have a chance at them. Oh wellโ€ฆ

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 24 October 2013 at 10:40 PM

@megadash

I'm not sure, wouldn't accepting the gift certificate kind of make it meaningless? Because if they were offline, it would be void, and if they're online, well. How hard is it to stop a pet from dying in that case? ^^"

I really like the second idea >w< I have forgotten to log onto side accounts before... (Read, a lot...) And that would have been a life saver (read, literally...) CX

Female
462 posts

megadash • 24 October 2013 at 10:46 PM

@asi:
I mostly came up with the idea for people, like myself, who have storage accounts. That way they can't get into trouble earning ๐Ÿช™ on side accounts. You'd earn it on your main account and sent it to your storage account(s). I seem to be the only one who feeds my "SA" and I don't want to get into trouble or reside to begging for feeding and have to re-direct them to the side.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 24 October 2013 at 11:17 PM

@megadash

I know, right? I've tried doing all my feeding on my side for a while, but I tend to do a lot at once, and that means not being on my main, and yeah ;_;
I think Eggcavern's click exchange is the only way my mortals are moving anywhere XD

#EMP~ I want this ^U^

Female
739 posts

frogtoad • 24 October 2013 at 11:21 PM

@megadash
I like the second idea. ๐Ÿ˜‹ If you equip a creature with an EFP, then it'll live for 20 days if the creature has 100 happiness. It's not exactly like getiing 1 day at Tim's, because in that time period you don't have to go on at all to get Tim's services. Nice idea! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 26 October 2013 at 6:32 AM

@trish Ohh, that makes more sense. ๐Ÿ˜ธ Thanks for clarifying that!

Fully support both ideas, then.

Female
37 posts

my_immortals_62 • 26 October 2013 at 8:54 AM

Personally, the first Idea is cute, but then why not be able to GIFT EC ?

The 2nd Idea, No

10 posts

rileyzombiesrock • 30 October 2013 at 3:26 PM

I lov bothe idees!

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 3 November 2013 at 3:30 PM

@megadash
Love both ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 6 November 2013 at 11:31 PM

Both are good