Am I wierd for liking these...

in Chit-Chat

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 10 August 2011 at 2:42 PM

Okay so... I am a girl obviously but I love:

Pokemon
Sonic
Grand theft auto (years ago 0_0 )
Medal of honor rising sun (also years ago 0_0 )
Gran turismo (all 😃 )

They are all games so...yeah. I didn't put that many but they are ones I like/liked when I play/used to play them.

Also I think I am getting the 'Pokemon: Lucario and the mystery of Mew' film on DVD 😃

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 10 August 2011 at 2:43 PM

I luv pokemon and sonic 😈

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 10 August 2011 at 2:43 PM

@nogardragon I love Pokemon too! It isn't wrong at all for a girl to love pokemon. I HATE it when people make fun of me for that.

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 10 August 2011 at 2:44 PM

@Nogardragon When I was younger, I used to always watch my dad playing Sonic. ;D It looked fun!!!

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 10 August 2011 at 2:45 PM

@Nogardragon: *is also a girl that is addicted to Pokemon and thinks Sonic is cool* Nah, you're not weird. ^^

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 10 August 2011 at 2:45 PM

Guys make fun of me at school for liking pokemon -.- But it's okay! It's fine to like anything that makes you happy! 😉

3,562 posts

cafe • 10 August 2011 at 2:48 PM

I love pokemon

I was open about my liking pokemon - and got pokemon toys for my birthday ;D

Deleted • 10 August 2011 at 2:48 PM

I know lots of girls who love Pokemon, me included. Of course, I'm one of those people who like the older versions better, not the annoying new versions that are so hard to follow.

Plus, Sonic's whole life is dedicated to collecting gold rings. That is the best life mission ever.

GO NERD GIRLS!

Androgynous
985 posts

vampire666 • 10 August 2011 at 2:51 PM

My mom banned me from buying more Pokemon cards because I was so obsessed with them. XD But I still love Pokemon. Though I think the movies are better than the show (stopped watching it years ago)

Go N! 😊

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 10 August 2011 at 3:19 PM

@pipkitten I completed Sonic and the Black Knight yesterday, took me a YEAR to beat king Arthur and half an hour to beat the dark queen. She was TOOOO easy in my views- to be precise about 4 minutes if you only count the winning run

@vampire666 I collect them, I have a folder with over a page of them 😊

@querty732797 My friend likes it too and she is going to give me a gothitelle for a zorua 😊

I am addicted to the sonic and the black knight songs 0_0. I know like all the lyrics and timings

I just thought of another game I tried when I was six:

http://www.highrescovers.com/wp-content/uploads/covers/ps2covers/Gladiator_Sword_Of_Vengeance-FRANLD.jpg

Gladiator sword of vengeance!!

BTW when I was 5 I was playing medal of honor rising sun and my dad was watching me and I was obsessed with throwing grenades at peoples heads 0_0

Androgynous
985 posts

vampire666 • 10 August 2011 at 3:23 PM

@nogardragon - I've got a book full! My favorite is Shiny Charizard! It's BLACK!! XD

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 10 August 2011 at 3:26 PM

@vampire666 I meant the X's, they are cool!! I whoop my friend with Regigegas (forgot how to spell), Mewtwo and Shaymin 😊

Also, I love the new series of pokemon but my ultimate fav overall is Totodile, from the new only I like Haxorus 😊

Androgynous
985 posts

vampire666 • 10 August 2011 at 3:29 PM

@nogardragon - I've always loved Cyndaquil and Zubat. 😊 I didn't know Zubat & it's evolutions were based on vampire bats until just a few days ago. XP

Deleted • 10 August 2011 at 3:30 PM

@nogardragon Yes you are weird.....but aren't we all? =)

WEIRD PEOPLE ROCK! \m/ >.< \m/

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 10 August 2011 at 3:31 PM

@nogardragon

I own Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and I recommend it. c: Then again, I adore most Pokemon movies. Do you still get a limited edition Mew card when you order the DVD?

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 11 August 2011 at 9:47 AM

@silver_winged I don't know to be truthful. I just love the movie... I always feel embaressed for the characters though for some reason 😋

@darklovely3100 Hooray for wierd people 😋

1,655 posts

chatial • 11 August 2011 at 11:24 AM

When Pokemon Black came out, I would play it at school during lunch.
/Is in high school/
I was never made fun of though.
It was weird. (x
But I used to be addicted to Sonic.
I only really like the old games and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Sonic XD on the GameCube.

542 posts

mellyottl • 11 August 2011 at 1:33 PM

[It's not any weirder than guys liking My Little Pony (FiM)]