in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 5:52 AM

Hope these suggestion will be liked. 😊

-------

>>> THE INVERNUZ <<<
Picture >>> http://i.imgur.com/dmBYvr8.jpg
Info - made by @bot >>>

About Invernuz Eggs

The enchanting Invernuz egg is covered with a thin layer of ice that keeps the egg cool, because the Invernuz growing inside must be kept at temperatures that are significantly lower than room temperature in order for it to grow. If the layer of ice gets cracked or melted, it will refreeze in a few days but it is a good idea for you to be careful while it is healing. If the icy layer is completely destroyed, the creature will hatch prematurely. This causes a few minor health problems, but none of them will affect or threaten the Invernuz's life.

More about the Invernuz

A graceful creature indeed, the Invernuz is capable of causing powdery snow on cold days and they have the special ability to turn into a block of ice when they are threatened. If you ever see an unusually large block of ice, it is best to take it to a place close to your home, because it is probably a hiding Invernuz, which make fabulous pets and additions to a family. However, keeping an Invernuz in your home will cause the average temperature in your house to plummet into the very low temperatures (about 55 degrees F, and about 12 degrees celsius). Only keep one of these chilly creatures if you are comfortable with low temperatures (and have a few blankets around the house!).

-------

Please, check the first hash, and find out my other suggestons too, If you have some time!

#ragesuggestion --- #creaturesuggestion

-------

Let's ping some people now. Please, If you like these, ping you friends here if you want: your help would be really appreciated.

Random Pings:
@mighty-lair
@marie_lily
@eldnew
@blub
@hybridrainbow

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 9 November 2013 at 10:34 AM

Cool! I don´t like bugs, but this one I would get 😊

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 11:04 AM

@wererage
Sorry xD I got distracted with feeding
I love the colors! And that egg stage is so cute! Also like how there's like scarves fluttering behind it as it flies 😊

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 11:12 AM

@blub
Thank you very much! ❀️

@hybridrainbow
Don't worry about it. πŸ˜‹ I'm happy you like it, you know your opinion is really important for me, woof. ❀️

Random Pings:
@charm556
@life

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 11:15 AM

@wererage
Thanks for reminding me >.<
I hope it gets made! We could use a ladybug!

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 11:19 AM

@hybridrainbow
Ahah yup, ladybugs are missing here. πŸ˜‹
And I love them too much, so I would love to see this made. ^^

97 posts

mighty-lair • 9 November 2013 at 4:50 PM

@wererage Everything about it is absolutely astounding.

The egg is very unique and as I freeze creative ones this would be getting one... OK at least two eggs to freeze.

First stage is a winter ladybug alright, well drawn especially with the colors.

Last stage is breath taking and the winter scarf flowing from beneath its carapace is the topper, next to those glorious wings! This is the best ladybug ever and needs to be in my cove!

A very unique take for a creature found in nature. I love this one ❀️

Female
63 posts

ampratt • 9 November 2013 at 5:06 PM

Nice. I like it.

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 5:09 PM

@mighty-lair
Aw, you're too much gentle! I'm very hapy you like this suggestion, since it's one of my favourite between the ones I made. ❀️ I drew this listening at Three Days Grace's "world so cold" song ... and the idea of a really cold creature come out in my mind. And I have to say that I love how the egg came out as well, woof. 😸

@ampratt
Thank you very much, woof. ❀️

Random Pings:
@bot (lol, sorry again)
@rojoqueen
@barbyka

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 9 November 2013 at 5:12 PM

@wererage

That's really nice 😊 I'd love to have one. Maybe it will be made for Christmas? πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 5:19 PM

@barbyka
It would be really amazing, truly the best Christmas gift the could make to me. ❀️ Thank you very much for your support, I'm very glad you like the Invernuz. 😸

Random Pings (sorry):
@Plookle
@kittylover_adoptions
@hellhound
@chaotic

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 10:12 PM

@wererage Very cute! 😸 I hope this gets made into a creature in eggcave 😊

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 9 November 2013 at 10:55 PM

@wererage This is really cute. I don't really like bug either but this would be one I would get for sure. 😊

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 5:14 AM

@kittylover_adoptions & @ljacks
Thank you very much to both of you. ❀️

Random Pings (sorry):
@eldnew
@kisamari
@katrabit

1,242 posts

bot • 10 November 2013 at 10:16 AM

@wererage

I feel as if you would like me to write a description for this... ._.

So here you go.

About Invernuz Eggs

The enchanting Invernuz egg is covered with a thin layer of ice that keeps the egg cool, because the Invernuz growing inside must be kept at temperatures that are significantly lower than room temperature in order for it to grow. If the layer of ice gets cracked or melted, it will refreeze in a few days but it is a good idea for you to be careful while it is healing. If the icy layer is completely destroyed, the creature will hatch prematurely. This causes a few minor health problems, but none of them will affect or threaten the Invernuz's life.

More about the Invernuz

A graceful creature indeed, the Invernuz is capable of causing powdery snow on cold days and they have the special ability to turn into a block of ice when they are threatened. If you ever see an unusually large block of ice, it is best to take it to a place close to your home, because it is probably a hiding Invernuz, which make fabulous pets and additions to a family. However, keeping an Invernuz in your home will cause the average temperature in your house to plummet into the very low temperatures (about 55 degrees F, and about 12 degrees celsius). Only keep one of these chilly creatures if you are comfortable with low temperatures (and have a few blankets around the house!).

Is this good? 😸

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 10:21 AM

@bot
Nooo, i wanted just a comment. xD
It's one of the winter creatures I worked harder for, so I would love to show it more ... maybe someday it will be made (lol I hope so).

However, it's perfect as usual. Thank you very much for spending time to write this description ... adding it now! *w*

Random Pings (sorry):
@marie_lily
@univea
@cleokitty
@fakeworld

1,242 posts

bot • 10 November 2013 at 10:24 AM

@wererage

Haha! I cannot resist making descriptions when there is not one... I am too hasty!

Lol no, I just think its fun! I'm glad you enjoy them. 😊

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 10:26 AM

@bot
Ahaha I know the feeling. πŸ˜‹
I'm an item-perfetionist, so I have to order them in my room in a certain way ... and it's a torture when my sis do a mess. xD
Thank you again, woof. ❀️

1,242 posts

bot • 10 November 2013 at 10:27 AM

@wererage

Hehe, I'm glad I'm not alone. Either way I hope you do more because they are AMAZING plus I love writing descriptions for them... 😈

And plus I /insert inappropriate word here/-ing LOVE LADYBUGS!!! Our house is being invaded by them.

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 10:29 AM

@bot
Lol, I actually have plently of them without at description. XD
If you're interested you should check #ragesuggestion. ;-P

However, you're a perfectionist too, huh? *pats*

1,242 posts

bot • 10 November 2013 at 10:31 AM

@wererage

Whoops. /blushes/ And, I think thats enough spammy "I /bleep/-ing LOVE THIS" comments from me... Lets give the other fans a break and let THEM say that! πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 10:33 AM

@bot
Lol, okay. xD

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 10 November 2013 at 10:35 AM

@wererage

I like it. The upside down egg kind of bothers me, though. xD So do the pale blue eyes... O.O Other than that, the concept is quite nice and the last stage is very majestic. 😊

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 10:36 AM

@marie_lily
Lol, a little error while drawing. πŸ˜‹
Thank you very much, though, I'm glad you like the concept. ❀️

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 10 November 2013 at 10:38 AM

@wererage

No problem. By the way, how did you come up with the name? It's quite interesting, but I have no idea how to pronounce it. πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 10:42 AM

@marie_lily
Well ... go on Google translator and write "Invernuz" (make both language italian) and click on the audio icon: ta-daaah, here's the pronunciation. πŸ˜‹
It's a distortion from the italian's word "Inverno" which means winter. 😸

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 10 November 2013 at 11:46 AM

@wererage

amazing ^^ I love it

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 10 November 2013 at 12:06 PM

@wererage ~ ooooh looove the colors! ive been waiting for a ladybug creature πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 12:13 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow
@rabbitwanter
Thank you very much to both of you, woof. ❀️

Random Pings (sorry):
@pirrain
@misty_rose_
@abigail_glow

Female
5 posts

abigail_glow • 10 November 2013 at 12:16 PM

do you want to be friends