Frozils ~ those horned jellies

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
413 posts

june • 7 December 2013 at 2:30 AM

Heya! This is the Frozils. Yeah, it's a horned jellyfish. It's creative, nuff said 😋

http://sta.sh/05yf49vk10s
Egg:
Blue fire bursts out of this scalding hot egg. Only the bravest explorers and adventurers dare to touch the surface, and often times, they have to say bye-bye to their hands. The fire is searing hot-cold and will immediately freeze-burn your hand. Frozils, although being jellyfish, are usually found in high treetops... strange.

Hatched:
Frozils are kind, considerate creatures, but are much feared because of their deadly sharp horns and freezing burn. Sharp diamonds of ice and fire combined dribble from their tentacle-thingies (is that what they're called?) and looking at them too long causes extreme dizziness and fatigue. Though, Frozils are extremely loyal and brave (not that they have much to fear).

Hope you like!
#lemonsuggestions
#creaturesuggestion

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 9 December 2013 at 2:23 PM

@lemonade Awesome! It's definitely original... you should add a poll to see what people think. 😊

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 9 December 2013 at 2:58 PM

@lemonade
I love it! I'd get one, or two, or 5. 😊

Female
344 posts

yileen • 9 December 2013 at 4:24 PM

@lemonade
I love it ❤️ Some very light pastel hombre on its jelly would make it soooo perfect! 😃

Female
413 posts

june • 9 December 2013 at 6:00 PM

@nenielsen
Thanks!

@bookw0rm
Yay!

@yileen
Thank you 😊

Female
63 posts

ampratt • 11 December 2013 at 8:04 PM

Jellies are always good. ^^

Female
372 posts

circus • 11 December 2013 at 11:46 PM

Oh my goodness I love it!!!! And I like last stage the most, which is good, since I wouldn't have to freeze it 😃