Contest CLOSED

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
51 posts

pinkcolorgirl • 9 January 2014 at 2:51 PM

So I will be giving away two Pami egg's,a Heims egg and rare travels.You can't have any retired creatures or cash shop park creatures,all you can have in your cove are commons from the cave and they cant be hatched.

I will pick three users that I think need them.

Each winner will get a retired egg(Pami or Heims),a rare travel and I will fed their entire cove.

To enter all you have to do is post a reply to this topic saying that you want a egg and a travel.Once you post that reply you are entered in this contest.

This is a contest to help others.

The contest will probably end at the end off this month.If I decide to end the contest soner(sorry if I spelled that wrong)I will post a reply saying that the contest is over and who are the winners.

Female
85 posts

lechubacabra • 9 January 2014 at 8:07 PM

hi im abby i made my account yesterday and i would really like this to get off to a good start (im not doing good so far lol) plz pick me lol thx (if u dont......... *DUN DUN DUN*-i wont be upset 😉

Female
51 posts

pinkcolorgirl • 11 January 2014 at 3:03 AM

Instead of the two Pami egg's and a Heims egg I will give a Pami egg and a Heims egg the third egg will be a suprise.One of my Pami egg's died.

157 posts

rarep4nda • 13 January 2014 at 6:08 PM

@pinkcolorgirl
i want eggs and travels thanks!

Female
51 posts

pinkcolorgirl • 18 January 2014 at 3:56 AM

ok so the contest has closed

winners:

@rarep4nda @lechubacabra

so they will only get 3 travels and i will fed their entire cove instead of a rare travel and some egg's.Because they kinda did not follow the rulles.But thhey will still get their travels.

157 posts

rarep4nda • 18 January 2014 at 6:02 PM

@pinkcolorgirl
how come?