@arcadiafire
yep, thats what its based off 😊 i love alice in wonderland too 😊

thank you 😊

@orchids
thanks 😊

281 posts

dugarjzlafreohr • 19 January 2014 at 12:20 AM

@crazy_feline

I like it! Extremely partial to the Cheshire Cat character in all incarnations of AiW. The design is nice and appropriately slinky. Nice nod to both the older and more recent movie. I don't know if there would be concerns with copyright infringement issues or not though.

I definitely like the description that you came up with. It's quite nice!

Deleted • 19 January 2014 at 12:25 AM

@dugarjzlafreohr
thank you 😃

i hope there isnt a problem with copyright :/ thats why i said chester, even though i really wanted to say cheshire >.< haha 😊

thanks 😊 i didnt really come up with it though, i sorta just went with the theory on why the cheshire cat smiles...which i hope isnt another copyright problem....hopefully it wont be since its in my own words o.O

281 posts

dugarjzlafreohr • 19 January 2014 at 12:29 AM

@crazy_feline

Disney is quick to be fussy, so I'm not really sure. I thought I recalled the theory, but your rephrasing was good. At least to me.

I know a way to be more sure would be to make two separate characters out of it. One with that image and a different one with the description. So it isn't directly related? I don't know. Maybe I'm just paranoid XD

Deleted • 19 January 2014 at 12:32 AM

@dugarjzlafreohr i might give that a go if it doesnt get made 😊

but lewis carol wasnt the first to use the cheshire cat really, some other dude used the frase/saying thing "to grin like a cheshire cat" so maybe it should be alright, i dunno xD 😊

Female
61 posts

tineless • 19 January 2014 at 12:36 AM

@crazy_feline Hello!~ 8D

Words...Can't possibly describe it. Saying a lot when I say that. ❤️ I mean, it looks like the cheshire cat...or maybe it's just its smile? I don't know, but its got that cute and sorta creepy vibe to it. Gosh, even the egg stage has that vibe to it. In fact, I think the egg stage has more of the vibe than its other stages. Loves it!! ❤️

Deleted • 19 January 2014 at 12:42 AM

@tineless thank you 😃
i think it might just be the smile and eyes, i dunno, without the face id be confused as to whether i had drawn a cat xD
yay, im glad it has the vibe 😃
thanks 😊

Female
435 posts

itslisaaa • 19 January 2014 at 12:44 AM

@crazy_feline
It looks great! Unique, and I love the Alice in Wonderland reference 😊 Hope it gets made!

Deleted • 19 January 2014 at 12:45 AM

@itslisaaa thank you 😊
me too, or something like it, we need a creepy cat on here 😋 😊

Deleted • 19 January 2014 at 1:05 AM

@crazy_feline Thank you for the ping!

I love it! I have always been a big fan of Alice in Wonderland and I have to say that you did a great job! 😊 The smile looks so cool!

Deleted • 19 January 2014 at 6:13 AM

@mila_titan thank you 😊 me too, i love AiW 😃 thanks 😊