Frozen Creatures

in Help & Questions

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 12 August 2011 at 7:29 PM

I jsut looked on the blog, and earlier someone asked if frozen pets are immortal and the answer was "no." Is this true? Because I have a ton of frozen pets over level 2,000 D':

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 7:30 PM

WHAT!?!?! *Goes to get frozen Tine and Florn*

Female
35 posts

roses • 12 August 2011 at 7:30 PM

When I first read about that, I was also confused. But somebody told me 'If it's frozen or not, and it's over Lvl. 2,000, then no matter what it's immortal.'

5,632 posts

linpug • 12 August 2011 at 7:30 PM

they probably meant if you freeze a pet, it can die, unless it is over level 2000

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 12 August 2011 at 7:34 PM

@dreamer As long as it's 2000+ it doesn't matter if it's frozen or not. The blog post says: " This update has no effect on the Essence of Litsdnats potion in the Cash Shop Park." basically meaning if you freeze it it doesn't automatically become immortal. Well, that's my interpretation 😸

Deleted • 16 August 2011 at 10:13 PM

Yes, to repeat what has been said...

1. if your creature is frozen that doesn't make it immortal

2. if your creature is over Level 2000 then it is immortal whether it is frozen or not

Cori

PS: To be really specific: Your creatures that are not immortal right now are:
Andre
Awesome
BadDream
Bioluminescent (awesome name btw)
Boulevard
Celebrity
Hoofbeat
Kristi
Liden
Lyd
Music
Oncilla
Rare
Recycle
Ringed
Songs
Sparkle_Shower
Tenalp

And that's it. 😊 ❤️

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 16 August 2011 at 11:22 PM

@corindia well-stated.
@dreamer i think the problem with the question was wording. anything that is over level 2000 is immortal. that has nothing to do with reaching one's final stage. so i think the person asking the question was confused as to when immortality is attained, and must have thought that they reached immortality when they reaching their final form. i hope that makes sense 😊