I want to get a job

in Chit-Chat

3,562 posts

cafe • 12 August 2011 at 8:44 PM

Well, more so looking at jobs. But my problem is, I don't know where to start.

So I need more of you job savvy people to help me :'D

I want to either work at a mom and pop pet store [Basically a small pet store, not like pets mart or petco], Anything that works with animals [Can't be shelter, they only let 16 volunteer but I want to help make some money] Ice cream shops, etc etc

Anything fun really, but I will work o3o

My other problem is, some of the jobs I want involve physical labor, which I can't do a lot of right now.

Help D:

Just like, give me ideas to look into.

//Edit//

Oh, and I'm 16

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 12 August 2011 at 8:45 PM

@Cafe

Really, no job is fun. ☚ī¸

3,562 posts

cafe • 12 August 2011 at 8:47 PM

@crooton1

Pfft. I find fun in grooming animals, cleaning kennels if it involves me getting to handle said animals, stuff like that XD

And I'd do that. But the kennel people said I had to be in top physical condition [Which I'm not, I'm in a boot so I can walk]

//Edit//

I wouldn't mind working in a book store, but they said 18 or with a working permit [I'm going to look into that].

I'm thinking of a creamery store, or a movie store like block busters.

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 12 August 2011 at 8:48 PM

@Cafe

Okay then. That'd be the worst job EVER for me. X[

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 12 August 2011 at 8:49 PM

@cafe

You should work at a like small doggie store at the mall or something.

We have one at the mall I usually go too. It seems like a cool job but I am too young to apply 😋

3,562 posts

cafe • 12 August 2011 at 8:50 PM

@crooton1

ROFLMAO

I love to do anything if it involves me getting something in return [Clean the kennels, get to play with the animal inside]

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 8:50 PM

@cafe You might wanna find a job like...... a groomer. Yeah..

3,562 posts

cafe • 12 August 2011 at 8:51 PM

@bluegirl80

Don't you need to go to school or something for that?

//shot// XD

@sotheavey

Store in mall is known for buying from mills, so I don't wanna shop there - let alone work there XD

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 8:52 PM

@cafe ANIMAL groomer. xDDDDD

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 12 August 2011 at 8:53 PM

@cafe

ooohh....

Well this is gonna be difficult then XD

3,562 posts

cafe • 12 August 2011 at 8:53 PM

@bluegirl80

YES

I know

ANIMAL groomer

XD
Don't you have to take a course to know how to groom them so you don't just chop their fur off?

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 8:54 PM

@cafe Idk..

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 13 August 2011 at 10:06 AM

@cafe Ahh, you're job hunting, huh? Me too. x3 I'm actually looking for the same type of jobs you are. Y'know, fun jobs in shops that contain things I like or, preferably, animal-involved jobs.

I'm not really sure what to suggest. I tried looking into getting a job in a local park, that has a little farm area with animals like rabbits, goats, pigs, chickens etc. It seemed to be just what I was looking for, so I contacted them but they said I didn't live in the right area so they wouldn't employ me. T__T

Maybe something like that? Are there any parks near you with animals to take care of? I know you said any type of physical labour is hard for you, but it's still an idea. 😊

Even so, good luck with your search! n__n