Weird Dreams Anybody? *raises hand*

in Entertainment

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 2 July 2011 at 2:44 PM

@liza200aa cool! I wish I lived in the pokemon world I love the different types of pokemon. Hope you got your DSi back, I don't play on mine anymore, so I gave it to my cousin.

Female
879 posts

liza200aa • 2 July 2011 at 2:51 PM

@lily-
good thing is, I am going on vacation, so
1:I might find my DSi when I am packing up
2:there is this video-game guy I know there, and hopefully he can let me borrow his. (I saw him playing pokemon when I was like... 5. I remember I mistaken his luxray for sonic the hedgehog 0_0)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 July 2011 at 3:58 PM

I had a strange dream a while ago.

I dreamed I was on an island with three countries (don't ask, it's complicated) and Russia was my best friend, and japan had an umbrella and USA had a stick and they were poking the water with them O_o

A couple years ago, when I was little, I had a dream that I was sleeping in my parents' bed, and my dad rolled over on me, and I couldn't breathe, and I couldn't move and get away, so I was going to die. Then, my dad rolled away and when I woke up I was really scared because I thought it was real. (I was little, remember that)

Just. Don't. Ask. XD

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 4 July 2011 at 4:51 PM

@liza200aa I hope you do find it and that you enjoy your vacation

Female
58 posts

lil_milky_way • 4 July 2011 at 5:08 PM

I had a dream I was a mushroom..the end..

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 4 July 2011 at 5:18 PM

I once dreamed I was in an underwater Spongebob bus that suddenly leaped out of a portal onto a Shanghai street and terrorized the residents of the Wanping Hotel. -_-;

I also once dreamed I was in a hotel made out of pure gold with luxury services. What was creepy was that I asked my grandma, "Is this a dream?" and she said yes. THAT was unnerving.

I also dreamed I ran into a haunted temple pyramid to retrieve my lost game chip. It's been missing for a year now TT^TT

My little sister wet the bed once and said that she dreamed she was 'sitting on a toilet'. I had no reply.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 5:39 PM

I had a dream I was in maths and the teacher said something I can't remember now, but when we had maths the next week we had the same lesson and the teacher said the same thing as in my dream 😊 wierd ;p

Female
5 posts

beetana • 6 July 2011 at 6:48 PM

Once, i dreamt that i was in a huge golden ballroom that was empty except for a piano in the corner that was surrounded by a group of men in wigs. I was running around the room, chased by a giant, fuzzy, blue monster. I called out to the men but they ignored me.....That was when i was 7 years old 😸

Deleted • 9 July 2011 at 10:25 PM

I once had a dream, i think this was last night, but I "woke up" and found a guy from the anime "Pandora Hearts" looking over me like he was waiting...creepiest dream EVAR

293 posts

dragonfriend • 29 July 2011 at 9:21 AM

i had a dream where i was 'drowning' in 'water', but the water was invisible and impossible to feel and i could breathe in it.

I think ciel phantomhive from the anime Kuroshitsuji pushed me in. o.o