Creature Simon, anyone?

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,300 posts

metaphor • 16 February 2014 at 9:29 AM

So if anyone is familiar with the game Avatar Simon from Neopets, this game is a lot like that, only with creatures.

Here's how it works: I change my active to a certain creature. If you have that creature, you change your active to that creature as well. It does not have to be the same stage as mine; however, if it is, you'll receive more points.

Points are as follows:

2 points for same stage and creature
1 point for same creature

The person with the most points wins. I hope to do seven levels, but I'm not sure how long that will last.

Anyone interested in playing?!?!

The winner will receive five travels of their choice from those I have available (will list). Everyone who participates will receive five boxes of chocolate!

ALSO you may use your side accounts too!

Game begins when at least five people show interest. You can join/catch up at any time.

Also, make sure you keep track of your score.

For instance, when I call the first creature, put 1/1 if you have it. If not, put 0/1. If you've had all 3 when 3 is called, put 3/3, and so on.

This level will be Easy/Easy-Medium. If it's successful, I may do more challenging ones with higher-stake prizes in the future.

Deleted • 16 February 2014 at 9:47 AM

@metaphor Ahaha. I remembe Avatar Simon on Neopets. 😋 Ill participate on my side @essieh.

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 16 February 2014 at 10:38 AM

@metaphor - I wouldn't mind participating 😊

3,399 posts

bun • 17 February 2014 at 4:24 PM

@metaphor

Except I only had around 200, so I didn't have all the game avatars people posted with. xD

I doubt I'll have the creatures, but sure, I'll give it a try. 😊

Agender
277 posts

arty10 • 20 February 2014 at 1:32 PM

@metaphor I'll try, I guess.