Cool ideas

in General

1,764 posts

james-bond • 14 August 2011 at 7:47 PM

. There should be an egg that takes 2 years to hatch!
. An egg that never evolves!
. A creature that there is only a limited number of, and once that number is reached, you can't get them at the cave anymore!
. More creatures at the Science and Research Centre like the Calla but costs 500 EC!!!

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 14 August 2011 at 7:48 PM

2 years to hatch? o_O

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 14 August 2011 at 7:49 PM

2 years ;~;

I like the egg that never evolves one though. 😱

1,764 posts

james-bond • 14 August 2011 at 7:54 PM

. Able to make an account un-findable in the search thingy so that you can keep eggs so they don't hatch until you freeze them

@crooton1 yeah, or some really high number of clicks or whatev so there aren't that many hatched versions of a creature.

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 14 August 2011 at 7:54 PM

I dunno. DX
They are very... interesting ideas? o~o

1,764 posts

james-bond • 14 August 2011 at 7:56 PM

. A button in the Travel Agency that you insert a certain amount of EC into, and a random travel comes up! One try a day!

Female
254 posts

swymr_krys • 14 August 2011 at 7:57 PM

I like a lot of these ideas. The search feature would also be nice for people who just don't want to be found. 😊

I even like the egg that takes two years to hatch. It would be like a loyalty perk. People who've been on for two years would get one and then in another two years they'll hatch! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
40 posts

lollaugh • 14 August 2011 at 8:00 PM

anyone want to be my friend???

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 14 August 2011 at 8:11 PM

@lollaugh
I know this isn't your toic, and sorry to be mean, but don't Addvertise on forms plz, but yes I will.

Female
40 posts

lollaugh • 14 August 2011 at 11:10 PM

@redstar-fireclan i don't mean to be mean but i can do what i want where i want and for gosh sakes learn how to spell please. i can not understand your alien language!!!

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 14 August 2011 at 11:14 PM

There should be an egg that takes 2 years to hatch!
Eggs hatch based on views, clicks, and feeds, not time.

An egg that never evolves!
It's an interesting idea, but I don't know if it would really work. It sounds cool, though. :]

A creature that there is only a limited number of, and once that number is reached, you can't get them at the cave anymore!
Once again, it is interesting, but I don't know if it would work.

More creatures at the Science and Research Centre like the Calla but costs 500 EC!!!
I agree on more creatures, but 500 EC? That's only 5 feeds.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 14 August 2011 at 11:30 PM

@lollaugh
Please don't be mean to her.
She clearly apologized before saying it.
However, and I do agree, this topic had nothing to do with your friend's list.
But you're new.~ 😊

o Two years to hatch is a LONG TIME. I think even my attention-span wouldn't allow it. LOL. πŸ˜‹
o Oooo, an egg that never evolves.... it had better be beautiful. (x
o The creature limit is okay... but what about the people that aren't on during the time they're released? :c
o 500 EC is too little. xDD I like 100k is just as reasonable. It's not too hard to make 100k. (:
o I kinda agree with the un-findable thing. Haha. πŸ˜‹

Jeez, my post is so full of contradictions here, sorry. xD;

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 14 August 2011 at 11:36 PM

@lollaugh Please don't be rude. It's spam to advertise on other people's threads.

And Glados changed accounts; her other account is older.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 14 August 2011 at 11:36 PM

@lollaugh
Wow. You're kind of rude, sorry to say.
You should feel grateful that I'm calling you new. I gave you an acception.
And here you go, being rude and obviously spiteful towards me? That just wrote off all respect I had toward you.
This is a new account I made, and this account is DEFINITELY older than yours. My other account is older than you think. Don't make assumptions.

3,562 posts

cafe • 14 August 2011 at 11:40 PM

@lollaugh

"and for gosh sakes learn how to spell please"

How about you take your own advice?

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 15 August 2011 at 12:00 AM

@james-bond - I like it! An egg that takes two years to hatch? Oh man. I'll take on that challenge. πŸ˜ƒ

I also like the "not found" search feature.

Female
619 posts

eugenefitzherbert • 15 August 2011 at 12:08 AM

@james-bond
I like the new creatures at the science and research center as well as the egg that never evolves idea. xD
And the not found in the search bar.

@lollaugh
Honestly, at the moment, you sound ridiculous.

"weather she apologizes or not i don't care. i can put stuff wherever i want tho bc i can't be tamed!!!! and how rude was it to say oh but your new!! i mean your obviously new!! IN YO FACE!!!"

*Whether
*I (x4)
*though
*because
*!
*And
*"Oh, but you're new!"
*I
*You're
*In your face!

And telling other people to fix their errors? Goodness, you sound about seven years old.
Saying that you "can't be tamed", though, just makes you sound ignorant. Don't be rude, it won't make anyone come to respect you or even want to speak to you, hardly.

1,764 posts

james-bond • 17 August 2011 at 5:49 AM

Whoops, sorry guys I meant 500, 000 EC not 500! πŸ˜ƒ

You's can post your great ideas here too you know! Lan can look at it and get some ideas! 😊

@glados
missedcritters has Limited edition eggs for people who miss out, and if you have a good friend who will save you one that might work too, IF they manage to find more than one at the cave though. But that's what makes it special. There aren't many of them around! Unlike the yearly Limited ed eggs which you have a specific TIME period to get it in.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 17 August 2011 at 6:25 AM

@james-bond
I was about to say the price was too low XD But I like your ideas, all except the creature of which there are only a limited number (I'd never get one *pout* =.=). Also the limited number reminds me of the Cybunny etc on Neopets, which isn't a good thing =.=

1,764 posts

james-bond • 19 August 2011 at 3:50 AM

@dionaea I dunno what neopets is, sooo.... yeah. And feel free to post your own ideas here too! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

2,403 posts

evolutary • 19 August 2011 at 4:01 AM

@james-bond Very unique ideas😊

My favourite ones are:

An egg that takes 2 years to hatch!: That will test people's patience xD

An egg that never evolves would be cool (my Diablos evolved to the last stage and it looks bad).
----
To the person who said 'learn how to spell please', why don't you learn how to use punctuation? (First time being mean xD)

1,764 posts

james-bond • 23 August 2011 at 1:31 AM

I should have classed this topic as 'siggestions and ideas' or whatever it's called... πŸ˜‹