Event ideas, and CC ideas :) what do you think?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Androgynous
985 posts

vampire666 • 15 August 2011 at 1:20 PM

@lillia - I also think you should be able to sell any item (for EC) if you find one you don't want. 😊

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 15 August 2011 at 1:24 PM

@vampire666: I'm not sure, that would turn into restocking like on Neopets, I hated that, all stores are empty in like 3 seconds and then you have to buy the stuff for 3 times the store price =.=

EDIT: though this might be prevented if the size of the inventory is limited and there is no extra storage space o.o But... I still don't really like the idea...

Female
696 posts

lillia • 15 August 2011 at 1:25 PM

@vampires666
Ohh ya!!
I agree with you a lot, I used to think it would be really fun if someone can trade travels, not by trading the egg itself, because that might lead to scam!
EC too, I was wondering how come I can't offer EC when the first time I was trying to trade xD
It's really good idea, vampire 😊

Androgynous
985 posts

vampire666 • 15 August 2011 at 1:28 PM

@dionaea - All I was saying is if you have an item you aren't going to use, you should be able to...exchange it for EC, then? I've played some video games that have the stores set at certain amounts of an item, but when you sell the same item to that particular store, it doesn't affect the amount in stock. 😊

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 15 August 2011 at 1:32 PM

@vampire666
Yeah, I guess it would be nice and I think I read somewhere that Ian is considering the possibility to offer EC on trades. But I think the amount of items you can own should be limited then, like you can only have 50 travels at a time, just so some people don't go hogging all the travels to sell them at too high prices...

Female
696 posts

lillia • 15 August 2011 at 1:33 PM

Or we could use some grand exchange idea, in runescape.

It's like a place you offer items, and the price is already set.according to the demand, the set price changes every few days too.
It's typically like a stock market.
Ul never know who sold the item, or who bought the item.
U will just get the notice that the item is sold, or the items has Ben bought.

Androgynous
985 posts

vampire666 • 15 August 2011 at 1:34 PM

@dionaea - Then maybe there should be a set amount that an item can be sold for? People can't sell items for more than you can buy them for (for people who randomly find them)? 😋

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 15 August 2011 at 1:36 PM

@lillia
I like that a lot, that is definitely a good way to deal with the items 😃 Then if Ian also enables the option to offer EC on trades you can use your EC for many more things (without EC turning into neopets) 😸

@vampire666
I don't mind if profits are made, I just want to pay a fair price, and not spend hours looking for one (the neopets marketplace is a nightmare). So your idea is nice, but I wouldn't mind the price depending on the demand either, like Lillia suggested, as long as the prices are the same everywhere (except for at the store maybe).

Female
696 posts

lillia • 15 August 2011 at 1:49 PM

Thanks @dionaea^-^

Yep..I hope Ian consider what we discussed about 😊

Thank you guys for considering my suggestions and discussing, throughly from your heart 😃
I really like that, I can tell we all want to improve better for egg cave, because we love it here ^-^

Androgynous
985 posts

vampire666 • 15 August 2011 at 1:51 PM

At least if you can offer EC on trades it's a little more fair for those who cannot get CC at all. 😋 That'd make it easier to get CC creatures through a trade if you're willing to offer enough EC.

Female
696 posts

lillia • 15 August 2011 at 1:55 PM

Awh, I hope there would be no demand for 500mil EC for tine xD
Il head desk if that happens!