Talents

in Roleplaying

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 August 2011 at 12:07 PM

Sylpha lept at Lily, knocking her over. Then she set apoun eating the cub.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 20 August 2011 at 12:12 PM

Lily was hurt by the fall after being knocked over and angry at the wolf, but she didn't want to get into a fight. If she did someone would notice when she went back to the school and she for one in't want to get noticed. Though there was strange about that wolf, but lily couldn't put her finger on it.
She got up and walked to the lake in the middle of the woods to get away from what happened and to freshen her mind.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 August 2011 at 12:15 PM

@lily- she doesn't know it's a human. I don't think...

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 20 August 2011 at 12:19 PM

@meixiaotian
Do you not want her to know, she can talk to animals and read thoughts, but if you want I can change it. I've got an idea I can use if I change it. I don't mind changing it.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 August 2011 at 12:22 PM

Can she not know?

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 20 August 2011 at 12:23 PM

@meixiaotian
Ok I'll change it give me a minute😊

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 August 2011 at 12:25 PM

Sylpha stripped away the bandages and killed the cub. She dug into the warm, thick flesh. This was all she ever ate. Every early morning, she feasted. She knew it was a bad idea to eat the school food. Or, someone old did it, so it must be good.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 20 August 2011 at 12:35 PM

@meixiaotian
Hows that?

After staying at the lake for an hour or so Lily decided to go back to the barn, but she avoided the route she had come from, so that she wouldn't see the wolf or the cub. On the way she also picked some berries for herself and some of the animals for breakfast, she didn't like the food at school, it tasted horrible, so she avoided it as much as she could.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 August 2011 at 12:39 PM

Sylpha trotted back, a large piece of meat was held in her jaw. She dropped it down for a carnivore, then headed out.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 20 August 2011 at 12:48 PM

Lily was tired of this school and would have run away long ago if it hadn't been for the animals. Most of them were locked up and she couldn't just leave them there. She had to do something but she didn't know what.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 August 2011 at 12:50 PM

Sylpha turned back and went to her room.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 20 August 2011 at 12:52 PM

Lily gave the animals the berries and went to her room. There was still a few hours left before classes started and maybe she could get some sleep.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 August 2011 at 12:57 PM

She fell asleep instantly.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 20 August 2011 at 4:34 PM

The Principal, still not believing what Kristen had said, she said in a frustrated way, " Okay then, you may go to sleep. There's a few hours until breakfast.". Kirsten hurried to her room angry and sad because that was her only chance and since she almost got everone in trouble nobody will believe her.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 6:12 PM

I saw that my roomamte was mad. "You know i never told you my name but I think you know my talent. I'm Liz." I tell her.

@lola622f

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 21 August 2011 at 1:26 PM

"Hi", she said without smiling. She wan't mad at Liz but Kristen should've plannned everything perfectly so nothing went wrong.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 1:30 PM

"Look, I'm sorry everything didn't go as planned. Music Note and I, it's all our fault." I take out Music Note. And walk to her. "I mean Music Note shouldn't even be here."

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 22 August 2011 at 6:44 PM

Kirsten sighed. Escaping will have to wait. " It's not your fault really, it was mine. I shouldn't have made the meeting in the first place.", Kirsten relpied to Liz.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 23 August 2011 at 11:03 AM

@lola622f Hopefully you're still accepting if not I understand 😊

Name: Valarie

Description: Bold and daring, very reckless at times. Valarie will stick up for the right thing if she thinks it's right and will always lend a hand to somebody who has been pushed down unjustly. She can be sensitive to others feelings but sometimes she uses others weaknesses and vulnerabilities against them. Valarie is Asian, has tan skin, and midnight black hair with blue streaks in it and her tips dyed blue that goes a little past her shoulders.

Talent: Being able to read peoples auras

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 23 August 2011 at 1:25 PM

@pegasasu you can join.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 23 August 2011 at 2:02 PM

Lily was passing Liz and Kirsten's room when she heard Liz saying she shouldn't have made the meeting. "No" Lily thought "you did do the right thing, it just wasn't supposed to happen". But she didn't know how to say that to Kirsten and she didn't want to interfere or get noticed, so she turned and headed for her room.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 23 August 2011 at 3:50 PM

Music Note followed Lily. I grab her before she can get away. I sing a lullaby to her and she falls asleep. I put her a music not cage. I start writing down song lyrics. The next morning I wasn't very hungry. The gym teacher asked me what my powers were. "Music, make me mad and see what I can do." He laughs. "Today I want you to stop using your powers." I look at him. "This school is on lock down." The lights turned off and I lose sight of my where abouts.

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 3:56 PM

@lola622f that is strangely like "The girl who could fly" BTW I loved that book 😊 Dr. Lettia? Hellion XD Dr. Mina Hellon LOL
OH BTW I'm not in this RP just wanted to pop in friend @pegasasu said I should join πŸ˜‹

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 23 August 2011 at 4:04 PM

The lights turn on and I was in a cage. "What's going on!" I yell. "What are you doing?" I sound terrified. Kristen is the one next me. I cough. I get sleepy. I start to drift. I try to stay awake.

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 4:10 PM

Oh and can I join? After reading through your posts it sounds like fun 😊 😊 😊 It sounds like my RP "School for Superheroes" but I'm not exactly sure what happened to my roleplay....

Name: Fiona (fluffy)

Description: gothic (goes well with talent XD) your typical goth girl but has blond hair and blue eyes but wears purple lipstick ( @pegasasu like ms. hollenbeck) and wears black skirts. Pink streak in hair. She insult people but thats how she shows that she cares. If she's being nice then something's up!

Talent: able to conjure shadows from the darkness. I know thats kinda a lot, so she can only make things small than a large dog XD 😊 Like a really big dalmation I guess

!Lemme know if I can join 😊

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 23 August 2011 at 6:06 PM

@fluffy you can join if you want. I read a the book "the girl who could fly" a few days ago. Who is your favourite charater in the book? I was hoping that someone on egg cave would figure it out. 😊

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 23 August 2011 at 7:08 PM

@fluffy xD oh I hate Mrs. Hollembeck so much...
@lola622f Um I tried to read and I got confuzzled... Any tips on starting?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 23 August 2011 at 10:06 PM

@pegasasu Well, its about this school that your trapped in and they try to get rid of your talent. So you have to try to get out of the school. Maybe you can reread it or just introduce your character in the story.

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 8:35 AM

@lola622f

For some reason that character that connected with me the most is the mother of Piper

@pegasasu yeah, she was really nice though, "talking" to Ms. Boyd lol I'm fine with administration, sometimes I even like suck up to them just to get the perks. But you know, not enough to be like "teachers pet" just enough so they know who I am.... *evil plot in mind hehehehe*

cont. @lola622f or maybe Letitia Hellion. she must be like AWESOME if she can disguise her feelings like that. Its more that well-developed bad guys have minor powers but use them in such a smart way they seem invincible. Most super heroes like are so strong they don't need to think. I usually say superheroes are like super muscles and then the villains are the ones that use their brain XD

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 24 August 2011 at 9:15 AM

Lily woke up in her bed, and looking at the time it was 10:00am. She had just missed gym class. "How could I have slept so late?" she asked herself "Well I can't go to gym class now, there's only a few minutes left before it finishes".Lily decided that she would have to go to her next class and miss gym class.