Gonna strangle computer >,<

in Problems & Bugs

Deleted • 17 August 2011 at 7:57 AM

My computer keeps spazzing out on here!πŸ˜‹ Only on hereπŸ˜‹ Like when i go to my profile or a forum topic, it spazzes and when i try to scroll only about half the page showsπŸ˜‹ What gives, is this just my computer with EggCave or a bug? It's not happening to me on EggCavern or any other site =/ anyways, if anybody can help me with this, id really appreciate it 😊*desperate look*

Deleted • 17 August 2011 at 8:01 AM

@icicle_9510 Just means your computers slow in the morning like mine.

Female
254 posts

swymr_krys • 17 August 2011 at 8:24 AM

That stinks...I hate that I have to clear my cache so often for this site. >.< Otherwise feeding back takes too long.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 17 August 2011 at 10:44 AM

@icicle_9510 Are you using IE? πŸ˜‹

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 17 August 2011 at 12:05 PM

@icicle_9510 i use google chrome, and ive had a lot of problems with eggcave and it. sometimes it will slow down, but i think that happens with everyone's internet. recently, my entire computer will freeze up if i try to load eggcave and eggcavern at the same time. and sometimes it just wont load and i have to restart the internet. anyway, im just letting you know that youre not alone πŸ˜ƒ

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 17 August 2011 at 9:06 PM

Me too D: I keep on getting really weird error messages and such. D:

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 18 August 2011 at 1:15 PM

Weird... sometimes when I'm clicking eggs the key codes stop working but I think that might just be chrome (ex command + w won't close a tab) but then I close the window and it's fine 8_8

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 18 August 2011 at 2:45 PM

@chibiloki88 honestly, this sounds like an issue with your computer or browser. depending on how old your computer is, it may need a hardware upgrade to handle dynamic and interactive sites like Egg Cave.

we've noticed no slowness on our end recently. thanks!