bump

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 23 August 2011 at 8:19 PM

I'll join! 😃

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 23 August 2011 at 8:54 PM

@pegasau Okay can you give me a sample of your writing?

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 8:55 PM

@qwaszx Can I join?

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 23 August 2011 at 8:56 PM

@bluegirl80 Sure! Can I have a sample?

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 8:57 PM

@qwaszx Uhh. Lemme get something Its factual..

EDIT:

Long ago, in the middle of time. Sailers and Captins roamed the sea. No way to tell if danger lurked near them. Threats to ships, bringing products, even people. A way to see danger was found. Lighthouses. People built large, tall, strong structures, with stairs leading to a room where an operater turned a light on. The light would circle, warning passing ships if danger was near. Sevral light houses wear built, the Curtuck Beach, Cape Hatteras, Ocracoke Island, Baldhead, Bodie Island, and Cape lookout lighthouses. Each with there own interesting history. For example, the Cape Hatteras lighthouse was built not far from the beach. A wall was built at the oceans water to try and keep the area around the lighthouse from eroding.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 23 August 2011 at 9:03 PM

@bluegirl80 You're in! 😸

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 9:05 PM

@qwaszx YAY! XD I was at the Hatteras lighthouse last week!

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 August 2011 at 9:06 PM

LEMME JOIN! 😃 I ❤️ writing!

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 23 August 2011 at 9:11 PM

@randomkitty17 Hive five! *hive fives* Sample?

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 August 2011 at 9:12 PM

Ooookayyyy....lemme search my recent posts....I'll be right back.

@qwaszx here! Sorry that the characters aren't familiar... x.x it's a sample from a passage I was writing in the RP School for Superheroes (not as cheesy as it sounds XD)

Summer stood in front of the man. "Go! Just run! Don't look back!" she shouted at Iris, who was clinging to Catcher's arm. "We can handle this." Catcher assured Iris. Iris let go and squeezed her eyes shut. "No! I just...ugh!" she started to run away but then she heard a slight ringing. She turned around. "SUMMER, WATCH OUT!" She screamed as loud as she could. A second too late.

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 23 August 2011 at 9:21 PM

@qwaszx
do songs count? cause if so? I'm in!! check out a sample song of mine ^^, its on this topic, peoples have been rating it!

ANYONE HERE SEEING THIS CAN RATE IT ^^

http://www.eggcave.com/forums/topic/5268

Male
210 posts

eternaleyes • 23 August 2011 at 9:40 PM

@qwaszx Can I join!!

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 25 August 2011 at 7:35 PM

@qwaszx
Can i join? as a sonwriter 😸

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 25 August 2011 at 7:46 PM

I'm joining. 😊 I started writing a novel earlier this month.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 25 August 2011 at 7:52 PM

@Qwaszx: May I join? ^^

Gender Fluid
297 posts

fate • 25 August 2011 at 8:11 PM

@Qwaszx

May I join?

EXAMPLE:
I walk along the trails of footsteps that lead to nothing but sorrow, as if the world meant nothing to me. I have wandered the streets searching for clues, clues of who I really am, but the real question is, who do I want to be? I found myself looking far across a building which had lit on fire. I look at the blazing building, everyone rushes over in fear as fear lingers through my mind,
I felt fear long ago, I remember it day by day, as if it repeats itself without me even noticing,
The siren buzzing through my mind, my eyes reflecting the fire beneath my eyes,
I look around seeing others gathering around, families and friends, why is it such beauty has to fade away?
My mother used to tell me that everything happens for a reason, I never believed it until now. My Mother passed away not a while ago, she told me everything will be okay, she would tell me stories when I was little how the rain would always make me happy,
I would be jumping through puddles, mother would lift me in the air as I felt the drops of rain hitting against my skin as I tried to catch the rain drops in my mouth.
----
This had been a story I'm working on but I've moved on to something rather different, I may get back to this.

I do Fantasy/Fictional/Mysteries, Poetry, and Lyrics.

Female
13 posts

lucyc2000 • 26 August 2011 at 8:17 PM

@Qwaszx

Oooh! I wanna join! 😃

Ex.:

"I'm sorry officer, I don't know what your talking about.." I heard my mom say. Then the police said something but I couldn't hear it. But I knew what was going to happen. And when the police took me away from her the last thing I heard her say was "Noo!!" and watch her sob. Why did I have to be taken away? Because I can see the future.

😊