November CSP Creature Suggestion - The Bladows

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

263 posts

trig • 13 June 2014 at 10:31 AM

Here is the link:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=v8gbkh&s=8#.U5sM7fldXjk

Hope you guys like it. My sister @crunchyoreo25 and I figured it would be a unique creature for the end of the year - preferably November.

Pings?

@momokie
@lunar
@raitonchidori
@angel5721

Give suggestions *and* criticism: we don't bite! And please be honest; if it is lacking anything, please say so! We want it to be a great creature. 😊

#creaturesuggestion

Female
766 posts

lunar • 13 June 2014 at 10:33 AM

Can we see more sketches of it, its an original idea, but you could extend it further. Its a good start. ^^
@trig

263 posts

trig • 13 June 2014 at 10:35 AM

@lunar

Thanks for the quick response. Can you elaborate on how to "extend" the idea further? More sketches and...? Perhaps more description text?

@crumbledtower
@hybridrainbow
@wererage
@cclynn2855

1,175 posts

crunchyoreo25 • 13 June 2014 at 10:48 AM

Pings:
@takochu
@emilianagerson
@poof
@evolutary
@ice_cream

Hope you guys like it 😸

Female
116 posts

nap • 13 June 2014 at 10:50 AM

@trig
I like it 😃

2,403 posts

evolutary • 13 June 2014 at 10:55 AM

@crunchyoreo25 @trig I like the concept, though I think there should be a little more detail. ^^ But still, it shows a lot with a minimum design. 😊

Deleted • 13 June 2014 at 12:59 PM

@trig
Nice, i like it! 😊
It can be improved a little, in the design, I mean, but I think it's a bit creepy, and that's why I like it. There are too many cute creatures on here, we need more serious ones, too! 😋

263 posts

trig • 13 June 2014 at 1:38 PM

@evolutary

Thanks for the honest suggestion. 😃

@wererage

Can you tell me how it can be improved? We were never really drawers, to be honest; we're more conceptualizers. 😊

Deleted • 13 June 2014 at 1:44 PM

@trig
Let's see, I'm not a good drawer myself, but I think it should be more ... definited, speaking about shape. Of couse it's intangible, but since I think (If I translated right) that has something to do with a knight's behaviour, I would have given a more ... dunno, proud pose or something like that.
However, I really like the fact it's intangible ... I think that If it would be made, it should be made with the trasparent-effect that also the biwo has ... it would be awesome, what do you think? *w*

180 posts

crumbledtower • 13 June 2014 at 4:15 PM

@trig
Very interesting creature. I agree with all the suggestions posted before me, and I don't exactly have anything to add, sorry.

Male
2,331 posts

raitonchidori • 14 June 2014 at 10:34 AM

The idea is interesting, but the design could be better. Anyway I like it.

263 posts

trig • 14 June 2014 at 11:01 AM

@wererage

Thanks for the thorough comment. If I were good with Photoshop/online programs, I would have definetely tried it out. Yes, transparent effect would be the thing I'm going for. As for the proud aspect, since it never became a full knight, it would look dejected and vengeful.

@raitonchidori

Thanks for the comment. Design-wise, I will do my best to improve it. ^^