The Inx and the Mysteries of the Seas

in Roleplaying

Which is the best talent? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 19 June 2014 at 11:04 AM

You follow a bright light through a garden of different seasons. The light leads you on and on into this magical land. You walk up to a massive oak tree flooding with golden dust.

The bright light transformes into a Queen fairy. Smiling she sais, " Born with laughter, joy and cheer, happyness has brought you here. Welcome to the magical land of Pixie Hollow. I am Queen Clarien and today you shall experience magic and happyness like never before. I have seen you in the mainland and bought you here becuase you have a soul full of kindness and love. The fairy inside you shall now awaken."

Queen Clarien takes a handful of dust and throws it over you. As the dust spreads, you feel something awaken deep inside you and you are lifted off your feet. You shrink to fiary size and find your self with sparkling wings. Queen Clarien nods and little mushroom tables appear with magical elements. "Go on. Find your talent."

"How do I know which one is mine?" you ask looking around.

"You'll know."

You walk beside the row of tables and admire the elements. Which one is yours?

Heya evreyone and thank you for coming to this topic. This topic is based on tinkerbell. Well, why not? There are MLP roleplays.

So basically here is the plot:

You were a human and then got turned into a fairy. You have found out your talent and live with the other fairies, make friends and deliver the seasons to the mainland. But one day, the Dutchess Spring calls you all together and tells you tragic news - there is an evil which thrives in the west of NetherLand and seeks to rule the ocean of Pixie Hollow ( the Uni Zone). You must set off and destroy this villain using your magic and friendship. The friends together call themselves the Inx.

I need 6 friends to join and one of you will be my sister (preferably all faries female). All friends MUST have different talents. Here is the forum you have to complete to join:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Pets: (optional)
Mate/Crush: (optional)
Family:

Here is my character so you get and idea of the rp:

Name: AdoraBelle
Talent: Winter fairy
Looks: White curly hair, sapphire blue eyes and marble white skin. Wears a long white and blue dress with slippers:
Personality: Very curious and mischevious. Likes to play around with things and make things her way.
Pets: A baby Arctic Fox called Mystic
Mate/Crush: None
Family: A sister called...

Right so now you know what it's about, please sign up and we'll start as soon as we have 7 fairies. Oh and please ping people to this topic.

Fairies:
@appleblizzard - AdoraBelle the winter fairy
@sarahzafirah - Eleanor Breeze the plant fairy
@derpyhooves666 - Sky Ocreesha the water fairy
@cuty - Jill the light fairy
@caticome230 - Jesika the animal fairy
@baileyamundsen14 - Florie Romin the plant fairy
@hendriks - Anderson the Tinker fairy
@allianen - Ania Viento the Fast-flying fairy

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 19 June 2014 at 11:17 AM

@appleblizzard Joining! 😊 Seems fun ~

Name: Eleanor Breeze
Talent: Plant
Looks: Long, wavy silvery hair with a dark blue strip down the side, emerald eyes and a green leaf dress.
Personality: Quite bubbly if you know her. Otherwise a little cold and introverted.
Pets: A baby bat. 😸
Mate/Crush: -
Family: -

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 19 June 2014 at 11:22 AM

@sarahzafirah thank you for joining! please help ping people.

@icevine365
@evolutary
@takatheeducatedkid
@kollias
@plague

Female
203 posts

derpyhooves666 • 19 June 2014 at 11:38 AM

@appleblizzard

Name: Sky Ocreesha
Talent: Water
Looks: Sky has long, straight, platinum blonde hair. It reaches to her lower waist. Her eyes are a pale crystal blue. Her skin is pale with freckles dotting her nose and cheeks. She's a bit tall for a fairy with small and petite features.
Personality: Sky is very shy. She gets along very well with those she gets to know. She's very happy when she's near the water like most water fairies.
Pets: None
Family: None

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 19 June 2014 at 11:44 AM

@derpyhooves666 thanx for joining!

Female
155 posts

cuty • 19 June 2014 at 11:46 AM

Name: Jill
Talent: Light
Looks: Jill has long brown hair. She can't separate from her pet. She has blueish-greenish eyes. Jill is tall and fearless.Her skin is normal,with few freckles going on her nose. She has blushing red cheeks only when she feels hot.
Personality: Jill is very comunicative. She's very happy when she is with her pet. She loves songs.
Pets: Cat, Poseidon
Mate/Crush: -
Family: -

Pings :
@ice_cream
@dream-within-a-dream
@wererage

@appleblizzard 😊

Female
24 posts

caticome230 • 19 June 2014 at 11:47 AM

Name- Jesika Wolf
Gender- female
Talent- animals
Looks- coffee and milk brown skin with long pretty brown hair.It goes to her waist.She is a little bit taller than the average fairy.She loves animals with all her heart.
Personality- Jesika is bold and courageous.She is a kind person with a loving nature.
Pets- a baby wolf named Gray Mist, who has silver and gray pelt, with ice blue eyes.
Mate/ Crush-None
Family-Denada

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 19 June 2014 at 11:49 AM

@cuty and @caticome230 ur in! right now we need a tinker and fast-flying fairy and then we can start.

@applefudge
@dizzygaga123
@hamburger
@snowlily

Female
155 posts

cuty • 19 June 2014 at 11:51 AM

I changer my talent XD it's now light 😊
@appleblizzard

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 19 June 2014 at 11:55 AM

@cuty kk. now we need a tinker and fast-flying. plz help ping people.

@takochu
@alliainen
@fjhfjhfjh
@fjh

Female
155 posts

cuty • 19 June 2014 at 11:58 AM

@afrodita
@fjhfjhfjh
@hellhound
@destinyrose
@godessofdracolupine
@_black3333_
@kodakthewolf
@appleblizzard that's all I know here hehe 😃

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 19 June 2014 at 12:00 PM

Name: Lumin
Talent: Light
Looks: Possesses a golden honey blonde hair. Usually in a french braid that goes down to her knees (Somewhat like Fawn). Her eye are a bright amber with hints of yellow. Lumin's dress is made of a rare white sunflower's petals. It's colors aren't completely white but are a very pale yellow. The petals are in the design of a strapless dress and a thin lush green vine is tied around the waist. The same sort of vine is put in Lumin's hair like a headband.
Personality: Is a happy, bright fairy. She enjoys making others smile even though Lumin herself in quiet most of the time. She has trouble taking chances and trying new thing but can eventually be pushed by friends.
Pets: X
Mate/Crush: X
Family: X

#xoform

@appleblizzard Is this okay?

Female
189 posts

baileyamundsen14 • 19 June 2014 at 12:03 PM

@appleblizzard Not into RP's much but I'll join this one. 😸

Name: Florie Romin

Talent: Plant

Looks: Short, thick, ash blond hair, that has a bit of a wave in it. Dark Blue eyes with spots of light blue in them. She wears a purple daisy petal skirt with a white rose top and a tiny purple lilac bloom in her hair. She has a no freckles, a bit of a round, pale face.

Personality: Always bubbly and fun to be around, she knows just what to do with a sick or dying plant of any kind, so she is commonly referred to as the "Plant Medic." She cracks funny jokes in the middle of a tough spot that makes people laugh and brightens the mood. Her favorite place is near any plants.

Pets: A Butterfly named Emia

Mate/Crush: none

Family: none

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 19 June 2014 at 12:07 PM

@xoxo5959 yes of course. BTW @cuty, @caticome230, @derpyhooves666, @sarahzafirah here is the dress that AdoraBelle wears:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://static.dresses1000.com/images/l/2014012118/beautiful-blue-and-white-ball-gown-quinceanera-dress-with-sweetheart-beading-0632-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dresses1000.com/white-and-blue-quinceanera-dresses_c144&h=398&w=280&tbnid=StyK-_LO9eLGCM:&zoom=1&q=beautiful blue and white dress&docid=Zdkxm95au8cw3M&hl=en&ei=6wmjU-yiD-Sk0QXqsoCoCQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CHkQMyhRMFE&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=704&page=5&start=72&ndsp=18&surl=1&safe=active

😃 I love it!

Female
24 posts

caticome230 • 19 June 2014 at 12:08 PM

I cannot click it.

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 19 June 2014 at 12:43 PM

@caticome230 just copy and paste it into your browser.

@baileyamundsen14 thanks for joining!

Everyone! I really need a fast-flying and tinker fairy now!

Female
198 posts

alliainen • 19 June 2014 at 1:24 PM

@appleblizzard

I'm interested. What does that ''tinker'' mean?

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 19 June 2014 at 1:35 PM

@alliainen Tinker is someone that tinkers. Or a better explanation, a fairy that uses tools and creatures different machines that help fairies of every talent. You can either be a tinker, fas-flying fairy (storms, strong wind, flying fast) or my sister a winter fairy.

107 posts

hendriks • 19 June 2014 at 2:07 PM

@appleblizzard
Name: Anderson
Talent: Tinker
Looks: Short and thin as a whippet with short black hair and gray eyes. Wears green shirts and shorts with green boots.
Personality: A bit surly in nature, Anderson is introverted in nature, but very bright. Usually stoic he can be... snarky and spazzy and kind of a physical coward. He is however all about doing the right thing.
Pets: Ladybug - well Sire bug... it's a boy ladybug... don't ask.
Family: None... they um... he doesn't want to talk about it.

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 19 June 2014 at 2:24 PM

@hendriks yep ur in.
@alliainen where r u?

still need a fast-flying fairy.

Female
198 posts

alliainen • 19 June 2014 at 3:05 PM

@appleblizzard

I am creating mine 😃 Sorry it has taken some time almost ready

107 posts

hendriks • 19 June 2014 at 3:05 PM

Cool - I'm going to ping some folks real quick.
@iloveu2
@izziebee1017
@erikross
@cylnn2855
@wolfie7889

Female
198 posts

alliainen • 19 June 2014 at 3:22 PM

@appleblizzard

Name: Ania Viento

Talent: Wind (fast-flying)

Looks: As a human Ania used to be tall with dark brown eyes and hair, but now in her second life as a fairy her eyecolor depends on her mood, sometimes they are dark like stormy clouds, sometimes grey and sometimes light blue as a cloudless sky. Her hair and wings are silver and she is still tall, for a fairy.

Personality: Like a wind. She can be very calm, but she has temper and when she is angry, it's wise to be wary of her and hope you are not the target of her anger.

Pets: A female hummingbird called Bri

Family: Two sisters Adorabelle and Izzibet

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 19 June 2014 at 3:34 PM

@alliainen ok. U my sis?

@kawaiipandabear
@applefudge
@darexxis
@baileyamundsen14

Female
198 posts

alliainen • 19 June 2014 at 4:03 PM

@appleblizzard

Sure 😊 I'll edit it in my post

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 19 June 2014 at 4:26 PM

@alliainen ping the others plz
@hendriks
@caticome230
@depryhooves666
@cuty

Tommorrow I will start the topic and everybody carry on, ok? Thanks for signing up and if anyone else wants to join, PM me or post on my wall. Thanks!

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 19 June 2014 at 4:42 PM

@appleblizzard Wanna be sisters?

Name: Izzibet Mist

Talent: Water

Looks: Wavy waist-length blonde hair with blue and green streaks, blue-green eyes, wears a sky sea blue dress with green slippers

Personality: Funny, smart, optimistic, curious, sometimes mischevious (aren't we all?),

Pets: a baby sea turtle named Salty

Mate/Crush: Matt Stone

Family: sister called...... ?

Female
198 posts

alliainen • 19 June 2014 at 4:47 PM

@sarahzafirah
@baileyamundsen14
@xoxo5959
@derpyhooves666

Here we all are.

@appleblizzard please make sure you write the usernames correctly, otherwise the ping doesn't work. Or press the ping icon under the persons name 😊

Female
24 posts

caticome230 • 19 June 2014 at 4:50 PM

Jesika stirred in her little house, a piece of log that had been modified to house her, and her little Gray Mist.The little wolf pup nudged her up."Thanks, Gray," she mumbled.

Female
203 posts

derpyhooves666 • 19 June 2014 at 5:23 PM

@appleblizzard

That dress is so cute!!!