An extraterrestrial creature suggestion! (needs a name)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What animal would you like my next suggestion to be based on?

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 17 July 2014 at 7:17 AM

Hi! It's eggs, the creator of the Aqueueren. Here's a creature suggestion that I hope will be chosen for the Mysterious Asteroid or Halloween.
~
LINK: http://fav.me/d7r1qtz
~
As you can see on the title, this extraterrestrial spider-bee-dinosaur crossover needs a name. I can't find anything fitting, so just throw in some ideas 😃
~
Well, what do you think? ^^

#creaturesuggestion
#creaturesuggestions
#ETthingy

2,688 posts

aliney • 18 July 2014 at 2:46 AM

@eggs
Love it! 😊 You're sketches are amazing! This would be I think the first insect I like on eggcave! It's funny because just a little while ago I told another person there were none that I really liked.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 18 July 2014 at 4:47 AM

@eggs

I'm not good at names but i have a few

Sakosaurus
Ettratcelesial
Benoosaur

I only have three! DON'T SUE MEEE

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 18 July 2014 at 1:02 PM

@eggs totally awesome!!!! I'll think I'll take this over cupcakes 😃 I especially like the last two stages.

hmm, names... how about tezaphula, auva, enif, hexapod, zekkar, sedr, turais? I'm just naming stuff, also, what is the description going to be???

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 21 July 2014 at 1:29 AM

@aliney

Thank you! 😸 That means so much to me. I also totally agree that I don't find any of the creepy crawlies in eggcave too appealing. I'd be super happy if this idea comes to life *o*

@nightmaremoon12

Thank you! Those names are a bit too long though x3 (The Aqueueren's original name was Aquren xD)

@fjhfjh
Aww, your compliment means so much to me 😸 Also, I really like the names Tezaphula and Hexacomb! I think I might choose one of them...C:

Pinging amazing egg-creators! 😃

@pipkitten
@faybaybay

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 1 August 2014 at 9:54 PM

@eggs
I love the last stage! So cute! For names:
Aldimor, Kalim, Azerath. If you do choose one of my names, will you say that I helped you with it? Thanks!