Seeking FLOWERFUR!

in Trading & Auctions

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 19 August 2011 at 7:20 PM

I'm looking for a Flwerfur at the moment. 😃 I'm just wndering, how many Flowerfurs could a chiye get me? X3 Anyways yes, I have a Chiye uft, trading it for a few flowerfurs, OR a Flowerfur and some other ccw, or an le. 😃 Anyways, if you DO have a Flowerfur, please let me know on this forum (by pinging me) and say if you're interested in my offer or what you're looking for!

Female
177 posts

solstice • 19 August 2011 at 7:24 PM

@dreamer i hav a flowerfur egg at my main @twilight_raptor wat can u offer? i'd like something non-junk that i dont have

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 19 August 2011 at 7:25 PM

@Avelaingia His name is Voyage. ^^

@Solstice Well, since it's in egg form, I can offer my chiye for it if you can add a smewhat-rare le, but not an extremely rare one. XD I could also offer a tray, nogar, and luckuar for JUST the flowerfur (might be able to add).

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 19 August 2011 at 7:28 PM

@Avelaingia Is it a hatchling or full grown? xD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 19 August 2011 at 7:31 PM

@Avelaingia Is there any chance you could add a little le with it? I really like the flowerfur, but I'm just wondering if there was another little something you could offer with it? xD

Female
177 posts

solstice • 19 August 2011 at 7:34 PM

@dreamer i can add an LE to the flowerfur for the chiye. wat wud u like me to add? i can add an LE from this account @solstice

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 19 August 2011 at 7:36 PM

@Avelaingia Hmm... Sounds fair. ;D Just offer the flowerfur on my lot in the tc (check 15 newest trades) and then I'll remember you when new cave creatures come out? X3 Btw, before you offer, do you have any name changes? I have a name in mind, but if not I can wait until September. 😸

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 19 August 2011 at 7:39 PM

@Avelaingia Ah, okay. xD

@Solstice I'm about to trade the Chiye *pokes* but if you might be able to add some sort of cc creature I could offer a Halldrag? ^^

Female
177 posts

solstice • 19 August 2011 at 8:02 PM

@dreamer i'm really reluctant to offer a cs. u r sure there isnt anythin else u'd like. i can offer the nogar, hallowolf etc.
u can choose from @solstice (more than 1 egg + the flowerfur)

Deleted • 19 August 2011 at 8:04 PM

@dreamer on my account @eggyeggle i have a flowerfur egg, i ont really like chiyes tho

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 19 August 2011 at 8:06 PM

@Solstice Hmm... In that case, I kinda like the Elge egg, Yubby egg, and Blobbart with the Flowerfur, if that isn't too much? I like my Halldrag though, I'd be able to trade her, but she's kinda special, so if there's anything else you'd like for just the flowerfur, I'd accept that. I have a wisnaker, brownil, nogar, luckuar, and tray? And possibly a Jester, if I'd be able to have her name back.

Female
177 posts

solstice • 19 August 2011 at 8:13 PM

i can offer the Elge egg, Yubby egg, and Blobbart with the Flowerfur. sorry i hav most of the eggs u r offering, i'm just not lookin for them sorry >< . so r u willing to trade?
tell u wat, u can choose from my main @twilight_raptor too.
i'll give anythin except the ghosty (acdiles), the mo, floicol (dreamingale), nipha (fadingloveletter), leyma, shamrue, pyraguin (flaming), flutterbutter, luvlei, goldox, halldrag, gideh (winter_love).
u can have anythin else

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 19 August 2011 at 8:16 PM

@Solstice Hmm... I'm not sure. >.< I've had my halldrag for so long... I'll have to think about this.

Female
177 posts

solstice • 19 August 2011 at 8:18 PM

kk no problem. i'm tryin to trade in a cc. if i get 1 i'll offer >_<
😊

Deleted • 19 August 2011 at 8:18 PM

@solstice Anything from my cove? I could help pay for @dreamer. As long as its not the Foo or Rhine. You could even pick the nym.

Female
177 posts

solstice • 19 August 2011 at 8:22 PM

@bluegirl80 i'll offer for the nym anthin but the cc creatures i hav, and the ghosty (acdiles), the mo, floicol (dreamingale), nipha (fadingloveletter), leyma, shamrue, pyraguin (flaming), flutterbutter, luvlei, goldox, halldrag, gideh (winter_love), and brohu and leyma from my main. u can choose from the rest.
everythin @solstice except for the cc creatures i can offer

Deleted • 19 August 2011 at 8:23 PM

@solstice I mean JUST the flowerfur for my nym. 😉 Ill make the trade.