Battle Royale 2: Mecha-Doom

in Roleplaying

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 4:31 PM

"I can show you. Hop on." I'm hover on a disc. Once they get on we go to doom. "Hey brat! Yea you." I say to Doom.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 21 August 2011 at 4:33 PM

*Doom Looks Over And Looks Quite Aggravated* *He Throws Something At The Liz And She Weakens* "That Was A Disabling Bomb, Your Disc, AND Forcfield Attacks Are Temporarily Disabled" *Doom Ran Over At Top Speeds And Stabbed Liz Straight In The Heart*

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 4:40 PM

"Ahhhh!" Blood poured and since we were high above the ground I fell. "Dannniiiieeeelllll!" I scream. There was thud as I hit the ground.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 21 August 2011 at 4:47 PM

*Daniel Looked Down Shocked At liz* *Liz was Dead* *Daniel Was Mad. First He Kidnapped Alleia, Then Killed Liz.* "Shade.....Help Me Try And Take Down This Punk" *Doom Laughed* "All You Is Just A Couple Of Monkeys" *daniel Started To Give Up, But Then He Remember What all Doom Had Done* *Daniel Attempted A Drop Kick But Doom Caught Both Od Daniel's Feet And Threw Him To A Random Building Far Away* *Alleia Jumped Out From Behind Mecha-Doom And Kicked Him In His Neck* *Doom Turned Around And Stabbed alleia* *Doom Shot Shade With An Energy Blast* Mason And Amdis Where Left. *They Looked at Mecha-Doom Angrily*

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 4:50 PM

I'm making new charter since my is now dead. ☹️

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 21 August 2011 at 4:51 PM

Liz Your Character Can Be Revived😊

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 4:55 PM

okay

I didn't feel right. I didn't feel alive. "Help. Someone, help!"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 21 August 2011 at 5:45 PM

Alleia looked at Doom. "I AM NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shape-shifted, now she would only die when Doom died. And when he truly died, never to be helped, or fixed. "I will always love you Daniel..." Then she threw herself on Doom, and started to hack at him. She would do that until he died.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 21 August 2011 at 5:47 PM

@luvduv "Wait! Dont Do that! Theres Got To Be Some Other Option! Dont Kill Yourself! Alleia...."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 5:49 PM

I scream it echos and hurt my ears.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 21 August 2011 at 5:49 PM

@goku She grimaced. "You have all these lovely people Daniel, I only have you. When I die, you may be sad, but you will have all these people to comfort you. If you die, I would for ever go on grieving, so better me than you." She blew him a kiss, and then started to slit Doom's throat.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 21 August 2011 at 5:53 PM

*All Of A Sudden A Portal Opened Up* A Little Boy Jumped Out. *Doom Pushed Luvduv Away* "You Fool, Doom Said. *The Little Boy Was Staring At Doom.* *He Ran Up To Him And Sliced Him In Half With His Sword* Then He Shot A Light Blast At Dooms Two Halves.* *A Samll Piece Was Left Saying "Dying In 10 Seconds...."

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 21 August 2011 at 5:56 PM

"Oh darn that!" Alleia ran to Daniel and kissed him, and she stood there until she faded. Her body was gone..... she just faded.
She awoke in the land of the dead and immediately went to the crystal ball where you could see ANYBODY, she immediately looked for Daniel.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 6:00 PM

I saw Alleia. "Alliea!" I yelled. I ran to her. I touched the ball. "Daniel."

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 21 August 2011 at 6:02 PM

*Daniel Was Standing There Contemplating On All That Just Happened. Alleai Vanished, And Some Little boy Just Beat Doom. "Who Are you? Daniel Asked?" *The Little Boy walked Over To Me And Said "Your Brother, Mason" *I Was Confused* "But Mason Is there *I Pointed To Mason the Mouse* *Mason Laughed* "I Am Mason From The Future. I Came To Tell You Something. A DANGEROUS Enemy Is Headed Straight For Earth. *Daniel Was Shocked. This Mason Just Beat Doom In 3 Seconds, There Was Someone More Powerful Than Doom?* *Daniel Immediatly Started Doing Pushups* *Mason Said, "Sorry But You Wont Be Fighting Him" *I Looked At Mason* "Why Not? I Asked" "Because, 1 Month From Now Youll Die Of A Horrible Disease. *Daniel Fell To The Ground, Devastated. "Theres no Cure? I Ask" *Mason Looked At Me And Said...No Daniel....Im Sorry To Be The Bearer Of Bad News. Then The Mason Jumped In The Portal And Vanished*

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 6:05 PM

I looked at Daniel fall. "DANIEL!" It echos to the living world.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 21 August 2011 at 6:07 PM

*Daniel Hears Liz. But He Doesnt Respond* *Daniel Is Devastated*

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 6:10 PM

"Revive me! Please!" I cry.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 21 August 2011 at 6:14 PM

*Daniel Gets Up And runs To The Staffs* The Staff's Say: You May Only Revive Two More Ppl In Your ENTIRE Life. Who Shall You Revive? "Liz and Alleia", Daniel Said!

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 6:21 PM

"Thank you Daniel!" I yell. Lights flashed and Alliea and I are back. I run to him. "Thank you!" I say over and over again. I hug him. I smile and see if my powers work. "Yes!" I throw discs and cut the tree into a heart.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 21 August 2011 at 6:48 PM

"Yes!", Daniel Said. ''But Im Gonna Die."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 6:57 PM

"What? No, I'll die again. Just please!" I started to cry. "Plus you just found out that you have a lover!" I looked at Alleia.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 22 August 2011 at 3:38 AM

'You know, I already finished my training,' she said as she dodged the energy blast Doom shot at her. She looked at Daniel. 'I know a bit of information about Resurrection. You see, you are only allowed three resurrections in your life. When you use your last one, you are basically destroying your last life. Sort of like a cat having nine lives, right? Except this time you have three.'

Shade was the only one who wasn't crying. 'Of course, using your last resurrection only destroys the soul within. That doesn't kill the person, rather, living life soulless is worse than death. That's why people die instead. Of misery. There is a way, you know, just simply reviving him from the dead when he dies. That, however, requires a soul. But I'm sure he has one, still; souls usually only tear apart when you resurrect someone who doesn't really deserve to live.' Shade looked over at Mecha Doom in the distance. 'It means that person can't be revived themselves. Or when someone resurrects someone twice. Death doesn't believe in second chances, you know?'

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 22 August 2011 at 8:01 AM

"So, can anyone revive someone?" I ask very cruisous. "And Daniel how do you know this?????"

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 22 August 2011 at 10:27 AM

"Before Mason Killed Doom, He Told Me One Month From Now Ill Die Of A Disease.......

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 22 August 2011 at 10:41 AM

I was horrified, but then I relaxed. "I've never revived anyone, when you die, I'll just bring you back to life..." Or I will kill myself if that doesn't work to join you.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 22 August 2011 at 10:47 AM

*Daniel Looks At Alleia* "Why Would You Kill Yourself?" *Daniel Looked At You* Mason Said that After I Die, Something Stronger Than DOOM Will Come. If That Is So, We Need You To Stay And Fight This New Enemy. @luvduv

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 22 August 2011 at 12:49 PM

"I'll help. Is this curable?" I asked. I go back to the training center. I practice.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 22 August 2011 at 12:53 PM

*daniel Looked Over* From What Future Mason Said, Its Not. Im Going To Go To Planet Treni To Train. *Mason Squeaked* "If You Go There, YOU Might Get Turned Into A Mouse *I Look down At Mason The Mouse.* "No, I Need To Train On Planet Treni. Liz, Stay On Earth For Awhile. Make Sure Nothing Happens To Anyone." *Daniel Grabbed Amdis, Mason, Alleai, And Shade Through A Portal He Made To Planet Treni*

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 22 August 2011 at 1:00 PM

A man come up to me.
"You very good." I turn around. he was Chinese.
"Thank you sir. I'm Liz." I bow. He bows back.
"You shall need a lot of training." He said.
"Are you going to train me?" i ask him. He smiles.
"Show me what you can do." He turns the machine on. I put a force field. He turns it off. "You need to know how to do more the force field." He says to me. "Watch." He turns the machine on and cuts them half with red discs. I put my hand to my mouth.
"You have powers too!" I say in awe.
"Yes I do. I was one of the people who was sent to earth by the king." I look down. "He's dead I know. I also know that Daniel will die. And a beast will come. But, you will take that fight." I look up. I shook my head.
"What. Me, I can't. I'm only eleven." I say. He nods. He tells me try to do what he did. I did perfectly. I hover above some of them.
"Your father would be proud." He bowed and i bowed back. "You know you'll be queen, when Daniel dies. You need to learn how to be a leader. And protect your people. Get some rest." He says. As I eat the great noodles I go to one of the surprisingly comfortable mats and fall asleep.