Egg Protection Agency

in General

Female
52 posts

vicious7wolf • 20 August 2011 at 1:56 PM

I am so sick of people just quitting and leaving their eggs to die! I am forming a group that will help me keep all of these rare dying eggs alive! If we don't protect rare eggs eventually there will be no eggs from early in this game and we will have to declare eggs like Foo's and Tine's Extinct! Below is a list of accounts with dying rare eggs. Please help me save them before it's to late!

@catherineprettty , @fyi_im_me , @gamekatt101 , @learningapple , @musicgurl333

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 20 August 2011 at 1:57 PM

@vicious7wolf
May I join 😊

Female
52 posts

vicious7wolf • 20 August 2011 at 1:57 PM

@redstar-fireclan Sure! 😊

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 20 August 2011 at 1:59 PM

@ vicious7wolf
Tks.
And I hate how my notifaction don't work Dx

Deleted • 20 August 2011 at 2:00 PM

No such person as Kathrineprettty. He eggs are level 2000 too, they won't die.

Female
52 posts

vicious7wolf • 20 August 2011 at 2:05 PM

@chloekins Acctualy she has 9 that are not lvl 2000.

Deleted • 20 August 2011 at 2:06 PM

It's SHE o.e

Female
52 posts

vicious7wolf • 20 August 2011 at 2:10 PM

@chloekins wow sorry typing failure.

Female
134 posts

zinny • 20 August 2011 at 2:38 PM

@vicious7wolf

I don't like this idea. I wouldn't like it if I took a break and I come back and everyone thought I quit and began begging for my eggs.

And wait another surprise! I have no more eggs, why? Because my eggs were given away? That doesn't sound right. It was my effort to get all of my eggs in the first place, why should they be given away? And worst of all, to strangers I have never talked to.

Some of my eggs I had to pay for, that would be like handing my money away for free.

And don't worry about tines and foos being extinct, if that does happen I'm sure Ian would do something about it. We can't have a whole species completely disappear.

^ Ignore this; I didn't completely read the first post and assumed it was another "Give rares away for free" Sorry guys 😋

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 20 August 2011 at 2:43 PM

@zinny
no. What they are doing is FEEDING THE CREATURES OF DYING COVES, not wanting to give away the creatures of dying coves.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 20 August 2011 at 2:45 PM

@zinny Yes, and there is no way to take the eggs of someone, they have to willingly give it away. Begging is also a reportable offense 😸

Female
134 posts

zinny • 20 August 2011 at 2:46 PM

@cpqkytty

O____O Oh. 😋 I didn't read that right 😋 Silly me.😸 If you guys want to help out @Shadielle She has many coves in need. You can help her out 😃

I was for a while, but now I need to do a lot of stuff and the coves overwhelmed me 😋

Deleted • 20 August 2011 at 2:51 PM

You guys, I'm new here and I think this site should just make more rare eggs so other people who play later on can get them too on certain events. That way the rare eggs don't die away.

And I agree with @zinny, because I wouldn't like it either if I came back from my hiatus and found that all of my creatures disappeared.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 20 August 2011 at 2:56 PM

@tofu
Zinny misunderstood. The only way they could all disappear is if they were all under level 2000 and you were gone for a LONG time and nobody fed them, because they would then die.

Deleted • 20 August 2011 at 2:58 PM

ohh i get it. thanks @cqpkytty

so if they are over 2000, they won't die? O-O

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 20 August 2011 at 3:01 PM

@tofu
Yep!

Female
52 posts

vicious7wolf • 20 August 2011 at 3:09 PM

Okay! Peoples this is just to feed dying coves no begging is involved all I want to do is feed the dying coves so that if the person who owns the account comes back on they haven't lost all their rare eggs because that happened to one of my friends and she quit because of it. I really made this so that someone would feed my friends pets since I won't be back till friday starting tomorrow and I want to protect my friends eggs. Is that such a bad thing? I was just trying to do something nice!