Onyal

in Entertainment

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 20 August 2011 at 2:02 PM

Okay I'm writing this story called Onyal

Rachel walked down the hall quickly hoping to avoid Jack, the school bully. Still he saw her. He has shaggy black hair, he always wears black clothes, startling blue eyes and three bruises on his left arm from when he fell off his bike. ?Hey, Hothead!? He called out to her. Rachel has curly red hair, brown eyes and LOTS of freckles. She has a cut on her leg from her ?mom?s? cat. Rachel stopped in her tracks with her fists clenched. Jack had a number of names he called her such as: Hothead, Neat FREAK, Teachers Pet, Miss Rotten Redhead, Loco Quaso (crazy cheese) but worst of all: Freckle Face. Nobody knew why but Rachel liked every single freckle on her face. Usually she ignored the mean names but today she was mad! She was upset because she had gotten a D- on a test that she would get grounded for. AND she still had a MOUNTIAN of homework to do AND a bunch of chores. Nobody knew this but Rachel lived in a foster home so she had to live with 12 boys and 6 other girls. So she had to live in a cupboard beneath the stairs like Harry Potter. ?Hey, Freckle Face I?m talking to you!? Jack called snapping Rachel back to reality. ?What?!? She asked irritated.

Please post so I can keep going.

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 20 August 2011 at 2:03 PM

bump

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 20 August 2011 at 2:07 PM

Thanks

She turned around to find Jack winding up for a punch. Rachel?s mind did something extraordinary. It signaled to her body that it was time. This felt like a tingle to Rachel. Her body reacted by jumping over Jack?s head. ?What the?? Rachel said confused.
?What did you do Freckle Face?? Jack asked scared and surprised. ?DON?T CALL ME FRE? Mrs. Lee the meanest teacher in the school interrupted Rachel.
?Miss Smith Mr. Gordon wants to see you in his office.?
Jack smirked at Rachel.
?He wants to see you too Mr. Jonson.? That wiped the smile off of Jack?s face.
When they went into Mr. Gordon?s office. He looked up, shut the door locked it and started talking he said, ?There is a magical world that I am helping for a while called Onyal nicknamed Brightness although it should be called Darkness because evil is trying to find a way into it.? But they can?t without Sarah. She is Onyal?s number 1 hero apprentice. Here she is known as Mother Nature, which is kind of stupid because she is only 11. But the evil has captured her and is making her open the doorway. Rachel stared at him as if he were crazy while Jack exclaimed you?re crazy! Mr. Gordon ignored him and said I?ve heard you?ve learned about your powers.

Please post.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 20 August 2011 at 2:44 PM

~

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 21 August 2011 at 3:34 PM

?Powers?? Rachel questioned.
?Yes, each person who goes into Onyal goes in normal comes out with powers.? In some rare cases you are born with them. When you are born with them you have a specific power like Sarah, she can control, the weather talk to animals and make things grow. She can also sing really well. But her most important power is opening up the Doorway To Onyal. When you are born with powers you become a hero. There is something that triggers each power. Sarah?s is bullying and Global Warming. Jack yours is triggered by being ignored.
?Oh, that?s why I almost punched Freckle Face.? He said. Rachel stood up and socked Jack in the nose. Jack?s eyes widened at the sight of his blood tricking down his chin and said unclearly (The blood was in his mouth) I sink I heawd somefing cwunch. Rachel?s hands flew to her mouth and she stammered
?Oh, I?m so sorry I have no idea what came over me I didn?t mean to-

Post!

Deleted • 21 August 2011 at 3:35 PM

Batman ~ ~ ~ ((:

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 21 August 2011 at 3:37 PM

Dogs poo

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 21 August 2011 at 3:40 PM

awesome rainbow dung

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 21 August 2011 at 3:40 PM

That's great.

The principal broke her off by saying Wow, your trigger must be your freckles Rachel! Then he said pinch me. Rachel did confused. Then Mr. Gordon flew into a rage. I mean literally flew and chased Rachel around the room. Jack thought this was funny and started laughing his head off. Apparently Mr. Gordon didn?t think this was funny and approached Jack. Jack stopped laughing. Rachel stifled a laugh. Than she was distracted by a thick gooey black blob outside the window and behind the blinds.
?Whoa, what is that?? She questioned. Mr. Gordon stopped tickling Jack and came over to look. His eyes widened when he saw the blob and he started talking Gibberish. The blob recoiled took the shape of a person and seemed to bow at Mr. Gordon and it turned and dissolved into the thin air. ?What was that-that-that thing?!? Rachel exclaimed.

You know what to do.

Deleted • 21 August 2011 at 3:51 PM

@qwaszx Where are the Qoutation marks? You need "s before and after a quote of someones!

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 21 August 2011 at 3:52 PM

@bluegirl80 There are there but my comp switches them to ? marks.

Deleted • 21 August 2011 at 3:53 PM

@qwaszx Weird.. Are you sure your not pressing the wrong button? Becuase the ? is right below the " button...