Creature suggestion - The Hougla!!<3

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

How is it?

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 8 November 2014 at 10:47 AM

Yes, I have more to upload here... You're surprised??!o.o

I thought, what if then I don't have time to put them here? I don't really want to procrastinate!!xD

Here is the Hougla:
http://it.tinypic.com/r/6ye4g9/8

!!!- In the image I put the transformation after 4000 and 10,000 but @chloelove pointed out that it is too long a wait, so it will transform after 2500 and 4800 views😊 -!!!

Description:
Houglas are really rare and strange creatures, in fact they're quite impossible to find: that's because an Hougla can navigate throught time and if it feels in peril, it zaps in another time.
This fact left a lot of Ark's abitants and SARC's researchers litterally without words.
Don't misunderstand, Houglas hatch like any other Ark creature...
Only, you can't possibly calculate exactly when because only them can feel when it's right to hatch!!

Uhm, I'm not really sure about the description... If there are any grammar's errors, please, pardon me and my poor english xD

I was thinking about a CScreature or a SARC one...since they're researching how is it possible to ZAP in and out of time....xS

❤️leave a thought??

---Pings:
@dafni
@zx-metalmonster
@heather519
---
#creaturesuggestion
#crystalstars

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 8 November 2014 at 11:03 AM

This is nice, but 10,000 is alot of views to get for it to hatch perhaps you could cut it down alot or change it to 2000, the calla has 15,000 views to hatch, so this being even a few thousand under, it's still very hard.☹️ Other then that the idea is good.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 8 November 2014 at 12:57 PM

@chloelove
Maybe you're right you know.... I can't change the image right now. What about 2,500 and 4,800 views?
I know, the 800 is strange, but it just stuck there xD

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 8 November 2014 at 1:07 PM

@crystalstars

Prob less then that, or you could change it to clicks, or feeds if you like, cause I'm not sure how much views it is to get your creature to become immortal I guess that depends on the creature too. Also the harder it is to evolve the less likely that they'd want to keep it in their cove especially if it takes a long time.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 9 November 2014 at 10:41 AM

@chloelove
I'll change it then....thank you for pointing it out! 😉

Pings:
@laitha
@qwueen
@mys

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 11 November 2014 at 5:41 PM

@crystalstars
Love it! So adorable! ❤️ I just don't think the name Hougla fits the species. IDK, maybe it's just me.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 12 November 2014 at 11:33 AM

@izziebee1017
You think so? I thought about Hour and Glass.... And it just seemed ok ^^')
Oh, well, you don't have to like it, I won't force you to!!xD thanks for leaving a comment😊 I appreciate it!!!❤️

pings:
@persipnei
@crystal_dragon1997

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 12 November 2014 at 4:19 PM

@crystalstars
No problem! You are a very talented artist! 😊 ❤️ Sorry, now that I reread my post, I realize I sounded a little rude. Sorry, I didn't mean to be that way! 😊

Female
112 posts

crystal_dragon1997 • 12 November 2014 at 10:29 PM

LOL It's so cute 😸

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 13 November 2014 at 3:37 AM

@izziebee1017
No, don't worry, really!!😊 I take well every type of comment....well, without very rude words xD but that's not the case 😉 thanks again❤️ I'm really happy when I receive a different view of my ideas ^^

@crystal_dragon1997
Thank you!!❤️ I think so too ^^

Pings:
@zx-metalmonster
@pjbuzzy

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 13 November 2014 at 7:38 AM

@crystalstars

It's really cute =3 I especially like the egg stage.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 13 November 2014 at 2:16 PM

@zx-metalmonster
Thanks❤️ *w* glad you like it^^