Favorite songs/artists/bands?

in Entertainment

Female
52 posts

war • 18 November 2014 at 9:37 PM

If you know me, you'll surely know that I couldn't live without music. So, why not make a topic about it? 😊

What kind of music are you into? Do you have any favorite artists/bands? Songs?

My favorite artist is Al Stewart, by far. Might not be the kind of music most people are into, but I love it. He's great with lyrics and music, and is known for "creating" the genre historical folk rock. If you know me, you'll also know that I love history. 😋 His songs range from the pure genius of "Roads To Moscow" and "Laughing Into 1939" to the humor of "Mondo Sinistro" and "Red Toupee" to the moving "Trains" -- check them out.

Feel free to share some links to songs as well.

Male
682 posts

decay • 27 November 2014 at 6:59 AM

@war
I'm actually surprised there hasn't been a topic like this recently! 😃
I love rock! Post-hardcore rock especially!
Favorite bands: Pierce The Veils, The Devil Wears Prada, Escape the Fate, Sleeping with Sirens, Panic! at the disco, and Of Mice and Men
and I'm addicted to these songs right now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEmRA7-al9w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fX9OgSHHCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq51QQLkZuU

lemme ping some people! 😃
@heather519
@shun-m
@rashka
@iceiceice

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 27 November 2014 at 8:15 AM

@war I love the radio and any song that makes me want to dance! I am addicted to Shake it Off, Ghost, Bout that Bass and Rude.

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 27 November 2014 at 8:49 AM

@war . @Dcmaster

i think i like every kind of music! the songs i like less are those that scream in it! i love to be able to hear what they say! 😃

and for christmass music i really love Trans-Siberian Orchestra! 😃

Female
362 posts

heather519 • 27 November 2014 at 9:11 PM

@war
My favourite song BY FAR is 'let her go' I also love It's time and bleeding out 😸 those are my 3 favourite songs 😃 I actually love every type of music, I also like 'thinking out loud' but those 3 are my fav 😸

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 27 November 2014 at 10:56 PM

Imagine Dragons, Pink, The Script, Lifehouse, Coldplay here and there, Eminem's Recovery

@~@" it depends on my mood.

Female
2,244 posts

ashlinnhi • 29 November 2014 at 12:17 AM

@war I like Classical and Pop/Rock. I looooove Debussy for Classical 😸 For pop/rock, I like Paramore, Queen and another group called Pentatonix (search them up on Youtube, THEY'RE AWESOME!). My favourite songs are probably Wizard of Ahhs by Pentatonix (search it up on Youtube XD) and Live Louder by Nathaniel 😃

Female
616 posts

kreptacat • 30 November 2014 at 6:09 PM

@war OWL CITY, PARAMORE, SKILLET, TOBYMAC. Owl City has the most beautifullest songs ever.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 30 November 2014 at 8:20 PM

A really sad song i like is Whiskey Lulleby

Female
49 posts

ddgirl22 • 10 December 2014 at 5:27 PM

@war

My favorite band is Avery and the Calico Hearts. (Its not a famous band...) Its a group of 10 - 13 old girls who love to sing. They inspire me. ❤️

My favorite genre of song is country and religious. (I'm a Christian.) I love to sing to hymns. I especially love 'Write your Story.'

I am also I very young musician. Singing is my passion, but I also play piano, dance, write songs, and play recorder. If you'd like to hear one of my new Christmas songs I wrote, PM me. 😃

377 posts

kristiekitten1 • 12 December 2014 at 6:48 PM

My favourite songs are shake it off, Taylor swift, big bang, Katy tiz, and blank space, Taylor swift

Female
202 posts

allisa944 • 12 December 2014 at 6:56 PM

@war

I like Let Her go, Radioactive, Titanium, Wake me Up, and a couple of old country and Rock and Roll songs

Female
2,303 posts

metaphor • 13 December 2014 at 1:09 PM

Bands/singers: Fleetwood Mac, ELO, Dire Straits, Mark Knopfler, Stevie Nicks, Boston, Gavin Degraw, Michelle Branch, Pink Floyd, Eagles, Bob Seger, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Tom Petty

Songs: way too many. But off the top of my head:

Shine on You Crazy Diamond (all parts)
Beast of Burden
Evil Woman
Edge of Seventeen
Landslide
Go Your Own Way
As Long As You Follow
The Chain
Seven Wonders
Turn to Stone
Kashmir
Hey You
Wild Horses
Don't Look Back
Peace of Mind
Free Bird
Simple Man
Turn the Page
Against the Wind
Chariot
Wish You Were Here (+ entire album)
Take It Easy
Sultans of Swing
Tunnel of Love
One World

Female
150 posts

evanescence • 15 December 2014 at 8:39 PM

(don't judge meh like everybody else!)

I enjoy B.A.P., EXO, SHINee, 2ne1, Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, One Republic, B1A4, Block B, SuJu, and BTS. If you haven't heard of the majority of these people, I can't blame you.

My favorite songs are as follows:

'Don't Go' by Exo
'Angel'by Exo
'Coma' by B.A.P.
'I Bet My Life' by Imagine Dragons
'Growl' by Exo (this song was stuck in my head for all of last year XD)

'Her' by Block B

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 4 February 2015 at 7:40 PM

I love all music! and i definately couldnt live without it!😃

Deleted • 4 February 2015 at 9:31 PM

@war

My favorite artists are Ellie Goulding and Katy Perry. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

My favorite songs at the moment are Heroes by Alesso ft. Tove lo and Outside by Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding. You should go listen to them.