A day in the life of a pahoehoe... [OVER]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
28 posts

azkitty • 19 November 2014 at 2:39 AM

OVER, WON BY VICTORY

What would it be like, to be a pahoehoe, do you think? Would you like your life? Who would you be friends with? Enemies with?

This is a competition where you will tell me and any other judges I may ask to judge about what it would be like to be a pahoehoe, for a day. Just a day, no more, no less. Entries will be judged by creativity, correct grammar and spelling, and applicable-ness to the prompt.

You can also submit fannart of the pahoehoe creature to boost your score, if you like. However, these too must be applicable to the prompt. All art will be given to EggCave as a whole and will be free to use to all EggCave members, with credit of course.

You may enter as many times as you like but do be aware that that will not increase your chances of winning.

On to the prizes; the winner of this competition will win a pahoehoe creature for their cove, or trading, or whatever they like. The pahoehoe in question has no travels, food, books, toys, or other items attached. It is not immortal and is still in egg stage. It will come with a 30-day period at Tim's if you like.

Please post all entries here. Individual entries may not exceed 10000 characters, the character limit for posts. One entry per post.

There is no current end date for this competition. I will decide later based on the number of entries.

One more thing, before you go. Please do not reply to people's entries on this thread! If you'd like to compliment them, message them about it instead of posting on this thread, thanks!