Creature Suggestion: Papple

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
760 posts

okami • 3 December 2014 at 10:24 PM

This is my first creature suggestion. 😊 Yes, I know I can't draw at all, but you get the idea. xP

Creature Image: http://i60.tinypic.com/2i2bg1w.jpg

#creaturesuggestion
#bluewolf
#Papple

About Papple eggs

Papple eggs can be found hidden in apple orchards amongst the fallen fruit that covers the ground. In order to appear less appealing to hungry creatures, Papple eggs have a bruised appearance to them. If the appearance isn't enough to keep creatures away, however, the mud-like stench that is emitted from the egg is sure to ruin anyone's appetite.

More About The Papple

Once a Papple egg hatches, the young creature lives inside the shell of the egg for a week and eats the nutritious lining of the shell. The nutrients found inside of Papple eggs allow the creature to grow at a rapid pace, and they are able to be self-sufficient in a months time.

Young Papples are known for their foul, mud-like stench that radiates from their body. As the creature grows, however, this smell makes a drastic change and turns into an apple aroma. For this reason, many people keep adult Papples for their air freshening smell.

Female
2,304 posts

metaphor • 3 December 2014 at 10:37 PM

Yess, please. All I want is a pig creature, really, please!

Female
760 posts

okami • 3 December 2014 at 10:46 PM

@metaphor

Thanks! 😊 Yeah, I was recently browsing through the creatures and noticed there aren't any pig ones. Which is weird, since I would think it'd be a popular choice xP

Female
63 posts

idatealizardboy • 4 December 2014 at 10:12 AM

This is really cool! Very original! 😊 @bluewolf

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 4 December 2014 at 10:21 AM

@bluewolf

So cute a pig, we don't have this yet. Lil piggies in the apples.😊

Female
760 posts

okami • 4 December 2014 at 11:21 AM

@idatealizardboy @chloelove

Thank you both! 😊

Female
3 posts

kiarasbiggestfan • 7 January 2015 at 12:59 AM

Aww, that's adorable

738 posts

dragonnn • 7 January 2015 at 10:38 PM

I swore I commented on this suggestion before. Ah well. I do know that I saw it before.

The idea is original to me in my mind, and both apples and pigs are very fitting within the context of a farm, along with mud. So overall I think it's a great creature, and very cute as well.

I would very much like to have one, I'm sure it would make a very nice companion.

Wonderful description, and well thought out overall. It's interesting, fun, and easy to make sense of, unless you were to apply logic to the idea, which I encourage, because it makes it more fun to think about.

Female
108 posts

wolffey • 8 January 2015 at 10:08 AM

@bluewolf

Finally a pig creature I don't really like pigs that much thou oh well it's still cute and your drawing is perfectly fine.