in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What do you think?

1,558 posts

dragonii • 10 December 2014 at 6:25 PM

Creature picture.
http://i62.tinypic.com/18n149.jpg

Egg Description:
These eggs are leathery.
Even though the eggs are leathery, anything with a point can pierce the egg and can kill the creature.

Creature Description:

A young Anorvosa is always hungry, They eat everything that is edible. The rough thing is that they have to be constantly Fed a lot or they could die from starvation.

The Anorvosa is probably one of the most gluttonous creatures in ark. Even though they eat as much as they did when they were young, They look as skinny and starved as they do. The older an Anorvosa gets the skinnier it gets. Many residence of ark get worried for there Anorvosa while it is growing up. and since Many Anorvosa figured out how to use their skinniness as an advantage to get more food. Its is actually quite dangerous to give in to their gluttony.

The SRC have estimated how much food to give a Anorvosa so they aren't starving and aren't being over fed. The SRC are still researching how healthy Anorvosa are still very skinny, after eating so much and can handle, when little kids ride on them.

#DragoniiCreatureSuggestion
#CreatureSuggestion

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 10 December 2014 at 9:02 PM

@dragonii

Nice digital art
I don't fully understand the last sentence though, in the description though.

Although I find the critter cute, to be honest, I find it a bit plain (colorwise). I like the idea of it though. I would like more glutty creatures XD

1,558 posts

dragonii • 10 December 2014 at 9:45 PM

@iceiceice Thanks. 😸
(Even though I put almost no effort into it. xD)
I'll fix it. I didn't have time to edit it when I posted it. 😋 so I will do so tomorrow. ^-^

It kinda is supposed to be a plane greyish like color.