Cereal Taste-Test

in Chit-Chat

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 22 August 2011 at 12:54 PM

I have decided to rate my favorite (and just random) cereals. 😊 First is my favorites.

1: Marshmallow Pebbles 5/5
We all remember eating the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms as a child. But this cereal is different. Not only do the marshmallows taste good, but the other part too! So you actually end up eating the flakes of corn. 😊 I say it's best without milk.

2: Reeses Puffs 4.5/5
Mmm, chocolaty penaut-buttery goodness in a cereal. It doesn't taste at all like Reeses cups though, so don't expect that.

3: Corn Pops 4/5
Simple, but nice. My favorite part of the cereal is the sweet outside of a pop. But don't eat this with milk, or the sweet taste washes away.

Random Others:

Froot Loops: 3.5/5
They're okay, but the flavor lacks interestingness. It just tastes.. kinda fruity boring. Maybe because I've had it so much I got used to it?

Cookie Crisp: 1.5/5
They promised cereal that tastes like cookies. All we got was gross tasting stale stuff that doesn't even taste like it has any chocolate in it.

Lucky Charms: 3.5/5
Sure, it has yummy marshmallows in it, but who actually eats the tastless other stuff unless their mom forces them too?

Post your own cereal reviews, or disagree with the ones I posted. 😉 Or ask me to review another cereal (I must have tasted it before though. 😋)

5,632 posts

linpug • 22 August 2011 at 12:57 PM

1: Lucky charms: 2.5/5
2. corn flakes: 3.5/5
3: Corn pops: 2.5
4. Froot Loops 1/5
😊

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 22 August 2011 at 12:59 PM

I just found a review on the internet saying that Marshmallow Pebbles was the worst cereal that they have ever tasted. 0_o WRONG!!!! It rocks. They are a cereal killer. LOL get it? Cereal killer? XD

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 22 August 2011 at 2:45 PM

Believe or not, I'm the world's most-obsessed with cereal. Evidence:

1) We have 40 boxes in our pantry, and 15 on top of our refridgerator.

2) I eat cereal three times a day. (atleast)

Haha, not exactly proof, but I guess...
I like all cereals. Equally tasty. But I don't like the fruity pebbles crap.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 22 August 2011 at 3:19 PM

@whitefall Wow. XD You must really like cereal. 0_o

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 August 2011 at 3:22 PM

You guys don't get Coco Pops, Crispex and Nutrigrain? O_o
Mostly I have Nutella on toast for breakfast though.
Always.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 22 August 2011 at 3:23 PM

@smilies Nutella on toast is the best thing the world has ever givin us. XD Gosh, I've got to remind my mom to get us some.

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 22 August 2011 at 3:26 PM

Nutella is THE BEST. 😊 I don't eat cereal too much anymore. I'm on a bit of a diet. xD Which means not eating anything until I get rEALLY hungry. O_O Still. I have like toast or bread and butter or a glass of milk. Something simple. Not cereal very often. But we have a ton at my house.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 22 August 2011 at 3:57 PM

Yes, I just found some Nutella in my pantry. 😈

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 23 August 2011 at 7:39 PM

My mom's glad I eat cereal, instead of indulging myself in fatty food. Well I do (pudding) but she doesn't know that, does she? xD