Computer Help Anyone? xD

in Chit-Chat

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 22 August 2011 at 10:49 PM

Ugg. It's about my earphones. So usually, I go on this site online to listen to music, and I use my earphones so no one can hear it. But I tried going on today, I plugged in my earphones, then clicked to listen to a song. But it didn't sound right. So I took out the earphones But I could still hear the song, at the same volume. I've been playing around with the settings on my laptop, trying to get the earphones to work again. I even tried a DIFFERENT pair of earphones, but the speakers still won't stop. And I don't know what's wrong, both pairs of earphones are fine, they work on my mp3 player, but now all of a sudden, they're not working on my laptop. They were before. Does anyone know how I can get it working again????

495 posts

eclipse • 22 August 2011 at 10:56 PM

Sorry, but I'm terrible at this kind of stuff >.< Bump for you!

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 22 August 2011 at 11:05 PM

@Eclipse Ikr? XD I fail with this stuff. So I'm seeing if anyone out there can help me. xD Thanks for the bump btw. ^^

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 22 August 2011 at 11:11 PM

Bump ^^

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 22 August 2011 at 11:20 PM

@dreamer you have a pc right? windows 7? or vista? whatever. it doesn't matter. ok, in the bottom right corner of your screen you should have this speaker button thing that controls volume or whatever. right click and select 'volume control options'. then select your headphones. if you don't know which ones they are, select each of them one by one. guessing and checking 😋 orrrr... this is probably not the case, but maybe you didn't install the device driver software? like a cd that came with your headphones?

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 22 August 2011 at 11:30 PM

@Redfire77 I've already tried that. The only two options on that page are Speakers, and osme pc thing. And yeah, I have Windows 7. But they're actually earphones, for ipods or mp3 players, but they worked perfectly fine on my laptop until this morning. :/ And they didn't have a cd with them or any of that. So I'm just absolutely confuzzled.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 23 August 2011 at 1:06 AM

@dreamer huh. mine work fine 😋 google it.