~The Clans from the Beyond~

in Roleplaying

Female
216 posts

kdj • 23 August 2011 at 11:41 AM

Ok. This is for all of you Wolves of the Beyond series Lovers out their^^ Don't worry though;) Others can join too! Its just that its easier to understand if you've read the books! 😃
Oh and I didn't make this pic, but here's what I want as my avatar : http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime+wolves+/narutos_emo_wolf_demon/wolves/anime_wolf_fullbody.jpg
There are 4 clans: Darkdawn (Evil), Starstream, Frostfire, and Howlhaven.

Alright...😸 Here's how you join.
Here's my form. I'll use this as an example:

Name: Lilly
Clan: Starstream
Description:Long silver hair, with black markings on her back, and ocean blue eyes. She is gentle and kind. Wanna mess with her pack? Bad decision.

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 23 August 2011 at 1:12 PM

Name: Zodiac
Clan: Darkdawn ( >😊 Moo hahaha!)
Description: Rough silver hair, black paws and tip of tail, blood red eyes. Will kill if threatened. that is why she is EEEVIILLL!!!!!!
@kdj
ive never read the books XD i read warriors, oh well, im joining!

Female
216 posts

kdj • 23 August 2011 at 4:54 PM

Ok (*gasp!* how could you?! )
Nice character any one else wanna go?

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 1 September 2011 at 3:55 PM

@kdj

Name: Hero
Clan: Darkdawn.
Description:young puppy. Brown. Scar down his muzzle. Crush on Zodiac (OK?) His mother named his Hero b/c when he was only 2, he saved her from a tiger-a full grown one.
@whispers

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 1 September 2011 at 6:35 PM

@redstar-fireclan
im kool with it ^^

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 September 2011 at 3:50 PM

@whispers 😃

@kdj
May we rp?

Female
216 posts

kdj • 25 September 2011 at 1:00 PM

@redstar-fireclan well DUUUUUH (Sre if that was rude)! That's what this is for silly 😋

Deleted • 12 October 2011 at 7:15 PM

@kdj
BTW,I haven't read the books ur talking about but are these books like the Warriors?

Character #1

Name: Arno
Clan: Frostfur
Description: Arno has the pattern of an eagle.White head.Black body.Golden eyes.That is why he is called Arno because it means "Eagle".

Character #2

Name: Kiyiya
Clan: Starstream
Description: Kiyiya is pure white with black rings on her tail and on black ring around her eye.She is very loyal to her pack and will do anything to make sure no wolf gets harmed.

Female
229 posts

horsewing • 5 November 2011 at 7:35 PM

Name: Horse

Clan: FrostFire

Description: A Jet Black Female Wolf With Dark Green eyes and a scar around her nose.

Female
472 posts

flakes • 5 November 2011 at 7:55 PM

this totally sounds like warriors. LOL @kdj doesn't surprise me as u luv animals