Felt like writing a thing ouo

in Entertainment

3,562 posts

cafe • 26 January 2015 at 3:14 PM

Thought I should put it here, since it involves writing~! Kind of a thing about me coming back. =w=

@Wisp you get over here cause I want you to read this and get feels over this

(Note: I am gender neutral -- I apologize if the use of 'they' and 'them' confuses you)

~~~~

Shuffling their shoes against the ground, the human reached up to fix their hat -- short hair feathering out against their ears. It had been a long time since they'd last arrived, their health getting in the way of visiting their cove. It was just too big of a burden to make the trek up here every day! Heck, even the old sign that read 'Cafe', a signature of their own creation, seemed to be scrapped and needing touching up.

Everything looked so deserted.

Had any of the creatures remembered them? Had their cavern forgotten about their master? They knew their brother, the taller boy coming periodically to feed the lot. But them.. what about them...? Gnawing their bottom lip, fingers fidgeting with the cloth of their jacket, they tried to push away the ever present knot that slowly bubbled within their gut. Swallowing thickly, their hand reaching out to grab a lantern to light it, but something stopped them suddenly.

They...heard a noise...?

What....

What was that?

Blinking widely, green eyes wide in the dark atmosphere, they took a step back. That's when they heard it -- no, heard /them/. Their creatures were stirring, rising from their slumber to the noises that they'd accidentally made. For a brief moment -- for a second that caused their heart to skip a beat -- they felt fear.

This wouldn't end well.

Or, that's what they thought, the paws of a tine falling into view, an indifferent look on the younger creature's face. However, the second she caught wind of their scent, the second she sensed THEM, her MASTER, the human who gave her LIFE --

She gave a loud mewl, pink wings flaring before curling tighter against her body. With the mewl came the others, and with the others....

Came the human's tears.

Wiping their eyes, laughter bubbling from their chest, they quickly made their way over. After so long, they were home.

Non-binary
10 posts

wisp • 26 January 2015 at 3:19 PM

@cafe
WOW OKAY. HERE, HAVING MY TEARS.
HAVE MY SHATTERED ❤️.
IT'S NOT LIKE I NEED THESE OR ANYTHING.

3,562 posts

cafe • 26 January 2015 at 3:20 PM

@Wisp

Takes your shattered ❤️
Eats it
Drinks your tears

Female
204 posts

dormammu • 19 February 2015 at 4:03 AM

@wisp I know, right? It's too late at night for this degree of feels.

@cafe >_< Why you do dis? My heart deserves to be whole.