The MEHH Club! XD

in General

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 16 May 2015 at 12:08 AM

@rainbow LOL. ❤️ I think you can handle it, but may if you want,I'll split the job between you and her? It's nothing much, just replying to the peeps who want to join, renew the list (Because holy cow I've done nothing bout it. XD) and immortalize. o: I just copy and paste the same form for immortalizing over and over again. XD ❤️ And I'm not expert on the websites but I do what I can. XD

Female
387 posts

tetraethylammonium • 16 May 2015 at 12:10 AM

@dream-within-a-dream
I love this idea (I hate seeing dying coves and always try to save them *sighs* it almost never works)

I want to help but I don't have enough time to feed a lot of coves nor do I know how to properly immortalize creatures (How I immortalize a creature: stick it on click exchange for about a month). Uh... so can you tell me how I can help?

Female
280 posts

rainbow • 16 May 2015 at 12:13 AM

@dream-within-a-dream

I'll just try my best (:

When I have time and stuff (:

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 16 May 2015 at 12:18 AM

@rainbow Lols. 😊 ❤️ Okay. Then it is done. ... 😊

Female
127 posts

crazianimul • 16 May 2015 at 1:03 AM

Bump for dream.

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 16 May 2015 at 1:07 AM

@crazianimul Thanks! 😃

@rainbow And hey! 😊 phoenixfire & her side eaglerush is dying, so immortalizing those would be cool even though we state that we don't immortalize commons. XD ❤️ She has names she might want to keep, so minus well immortalize all. Or most. 😊 ❤️ /huggles/ Thanks Rainbow! 😸 ❤️

/pokes/
@savannahall Could you help her out? 😃 ❤️ /hugs/ Can't do much and it sucks. XD

@tetraethylammonium WHOOPS. XD ❤️ Didn't see you there! /waves/ HI. I know! I never did like seeing dying coves especially with les and CSPs. Or wishlist. 😈 Worst thing. XD

I think I mentioned in the first post that I'd be able to teach you? 😃 ❤️ /hugs/ Would you be able to feed some coves too? 😸 ❤️
phoenixfire & her side eaglerush Just those for now. 😊
I'll send you a PM. It's long, but its not complicated. 😉 ❤️ You got this.

Female
280 posts

rainbow • 20 May 2015 at 11:16 PM

@dream-within-a-dream

Alrighty!

Starting on phoenixfire and eaglerush now (:

I need to go find some more coves now to help...

List
@eaglerush
@katrinwolf
@maiden

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 21 May 2015 at 11:44 PM

😃 ❤️ Okays. @rainbow Did you try asking @byfelisa? I'm pretty sure she mentioned something about a dying coves list. 😱 ❤️ /hugs/ Hope the club isn't much of a burden for you! ^^;

Female
2,220 posts

ashlinnhi • 22 May 2015 at 9:42 AM

@dream-within-a-dream Hey, maybe we could ask @byfelisa to join? Never mind, already pinged her xD

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 22 May 2015 at 3:56 PM

@ashlinnhi Lol. 😃 ❤️ She does also have her own club so it might be a bit hard on her. o:

49 posts

marae19 • 22 May 2015 at 4:47 PM

@dream-within-a-dream
I would be willing to immortalise two or three coves, but could you explain the best way to do it (I just figured I'd feed them, but if there's another way, please share).
In about a week I could probably help with more coves, because then I'm done with school, but for now just two or three.

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 22 May 2015 at 4:48 PM

@marae19 😃 ❤️ Sure thing dude! ❤️ Imma send you a PM, but you should probably read alll of it. It's not that bad. ❤️

49 posts

marae19 • 22 May 2015 at 4:50 PM

@dream-within-a-dream
Allright, bring it on, I'll read it 😊

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 22 May 2015 at 4:54 PM

@marae19 😃 ❤️ Okays! 😃 ❤️ Sorry bout the wait. ❤️

49 posts

marae19 • 22 May 2015 at 5:07 PM

@dream-within-a-dream
Don't worry about it. Just a question, what coves should I do?

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 22 May 2015 at 5:13 PM

@marae19 Hm. Well it was my job to update the dying coves list, but atm, I have no time for that due to.. Real life. >: So it may be your job to find dying coves and immortalize them. It is not our job though, to immortalize commons as they are just commons. o.o Our job to see if they are really un-active and still have LEs that would be useful for the future.

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 22 May 2015 at 8:10 PM

@dream-within-a-dream Can't say I'm all that great at immortalizing, but I'd love to help out feeding. ^^

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 22 May 2015 at 8:13 PM

@kisamari I can teach you how to immortalize. ❤️ Are you okay with reading a lot? XD The PM itself isn't that complicated. It's long, but not complicated. 😉 ❤️

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 22 May 2015 at 8:14 PM

@dream-within-a-dream Certainly ^^ that would be great

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 22 May 2015 at 8:16 PM

@kisamari Awesome. ❤️ Sending. 😉 ❤️ Be sure to use the links. ❤️

Female
172 posts

code-star • 25 May 2015 at 2:47 PM

wow i love the idea of the club @dream-within-a-dream

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 25 May 2015 at 10:25 PM

@code-star Coolios! ❤️ Are you willing to read a long but easy to understand PM or just feed? ❤️

Female
172 posts

code-star • 26 May 2015 at 7:59 AM

i can feed if that ok im part of #laep2

Female
122 posts

missfadingobsession • 27 May 2015 at 6:27 PM

@dream-within-a-dream I would love to learn how to immortalise! Not just for my friends and I but so I can help out newcomers and dying coves too 😸

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 27 May 2015 at 9:03 PM

Okey dokey! ❤️ @missfadingobsession The PM I'll send you is quite long, but its pretty easy to understand. 😉 So. o.O Don't give up if it seems to be too long. XD

Female
280 posts

rainbow • 27 May 2015 at 10:38 PM

@dream-within-a-dream

All the dying coves I've lazily found so far don't have any rare ish creatures in them really...

Mostly just cave critters and monthly critters.

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 28 May 2015 at 12:18 AM

@dream-within-a-dream

Hey! Would love to help out. Could you give me some coves to get started on? 😊

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 28 May 2015 at 3:21 AM

@rainbow Monthlies are okay to immortalize. XD I just don't "like" the idea of.. immortalizing something that isn't worth anything really.. o.o I mean, they may be useful to peeps who like them..? XD But I dunno. I'll try get some coves and update the list on Saturday. /hopefully/ 😊

@ahgirltc Hold up. XD ❤️ You know how to immortalize? O.o XD /haven't been keeping up with this club/ XD Distractions in life. ❤️

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 28 May 2015 at 3:51 AM

Not so sure myself LOL xD Can you tell me how? :>

@dream-within-a-dream

Female
122 posts

missfadingobsession • 28 May 2015 at 4:21 AM

@dream-within-a-dream Thank you ❤️