stories? write here!

in Entertainment

what is your story based off of? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
153 posts

derpyhooves101 • 15 April 2015 at 9:23 AM

So hi everyone! I wanted to make a thread that could let people/arkians express themselves or do something creative without making them talk about their personal lives. If you are interested answer the poll question and post below! If there is an unequal amount of stories to the amount of answers on the poll I will know and I may have to do something about it because you didnt read the rules. Oh and please tell us what poll option(s) you selected! thank you. Have fun sharing with us!

random pings~

@kurokawa

@maiden

@pon3

@blockcrafter123

feel free to click and feed my girl buzzle buzzhoney

Deleted • 15 April 2015 at 6:57 PM

@derpyhooves101
Oh wow, I was always waiting for something like this! I'm a nerd, so what do you expect?
I chose idea and other by the way, other meaning about some books I read.
How many stories can I write? Can it last several posts?

Hmm.... What to write.....
Ok this is about a pack, it's similar to warriors. But it includes more than cats. (Yea!)

Title: The adventures of WonderClan
One day, on a cold gray night, I was walking in a strange land. As I walked on my cold paws, I saw a flicker of light. It quickly turned off.
Oh no, I got to go. I'll finish it later.

Female
153 posts

derpyhooves101 • 15 April 2015 at 7:04 PM

@loveicepop your allowed to write as many as you want! NERD CLAN!!! XD as long as the poll equals the amount of users not stories 😃

Deleted • 15 April 2015 at 7:10 PM

@derpyhooves101
Haha whatever. 😸

Female
153 posts

derpyhooves101 • 15 April 2015 at 7:48 PM

my story is based off of what i thought in my head!

.....there I was,again...woken by that strange dream. Oh how i longed to see the outside world bursting with life and peace. I was watching out the glass of the dome our ancestors built long ago,I watched the dark,gloomy,dusty planet once called earth.Long ago, a huge asteroid crashed down on all of our ancestors but, they prepared in advance. They created huge domes but still could not save all the lives of everyone. Some say I, Princess Rose Pearl am a reincarnation of the vast ruler Alona who united all six kingdoms and created the domes with her magic. Still, to this very day very few people including me can still use magic. Thay say i have her emblem, the rose surounded by beautiful vines.......

Should I continue? @loveicepop

Deleted • 15 April 2015 at 9:47 PM

@derpyhooves101 continue what?

I don't remember much of how I got here...Growing something like wings and then floating to the sky, somehow. I don't think this is a dream....
It was like 5 seconds till some people, I think animals, grabbed me out of the blue.
"How did you get here?" said a fox holding my left arm. I quickly mumbled about how I floated up here like magic. After I said this, they huddled together and whispered about something. I could only catch 3 words, we found one.
"What's your name?" asked the grey cat near my right.
"Wonder."
"Well Wonder, welcome to the grounds of WonderClan, interesting that your name is Wonder. Would you like to join WonderClan?"
"Yeah," I said gleefully, "I don't want to be chased by bandits again."

Female
153 posts

derpyhooves101 • 16 April 2015 at 9:45 AM

@loveicepop do you think i should continue my story and nice!

my story is about an idea. from you loveicepop!

I was awoken to the smell of grass and fresh water. I here voices talk to me but,I dont seem to open my eyes from being so exausted. All I remember is my back starting to ache and glowing until it stoped, everyone gasped at the sight of me,a girl who was beautiful but wild, a girl who had...wings. I could not controll them as they brought me here. I finally opened my eyes to see a wolf, a lion and, a beautiful peacock staring at me. The wolf had beautiful alert eyes. The lion with stong brave eyes, and the peacock with warm and welcoming eyes. They spoke but, I was not afraid. They whispered to each other but al i heard was we found one of......she is one of the last ones, our goddess.

@loveicepop should i continue?

Deleted • 16 April 2015 at 6:22 PM

@derpyhooves101 sure.

"Welcome to the Clan. But first, we need to take you to our leader, Alistar, to approve you. Then you need a new warrior name, and a proper welcome ceremony. After that, one of our elders will tell you all about the history of the clans." Said a brown wolf.
"What clans?" I asked.
"You'll see, young warrior. It's time to meet Alistar."

They carried me into a forest filled with trees. In the center of the forest was a lot of caves. A bunch of weird and awesome animals stared at me wildly. One of them was like a wolf crossbreed by a cat. Another was a fox with wings and horse hind legs, like a hippogriff. The 5 animals carried me to the hut that all the caves surrounded.

They put me in front of a large, fanged, winged, cat with dark blue eyes. I guess that was Alistar. The fox told Alistar about me and how they found me. It was like 3 minutes till he gave me a proper welcome.

"Hello, Wonder. Welcome to WonderClan, one of the four sky clans. I'm glad for you to join. The sky clans have very few members." He said.
He then shoed the other animals out so he can talk to me more.
"Do you know what you are?" He asked. "I am a house cat, why?" I answered. "So how did you get here?" He asked again. Uhh, I was confused. Am I a bird? No. A bat? No. So how did I? I shrugged.
"You are a magic animal. These clans are home for magic animals. I guess you haven't seen your reflection. Let's look at it in a human thing called a mirror." He turned to a glass. Yeah, it was a mirror.
My reflection was awesome! I had bat wings, and a bushy tail. "Who am I?" I asked.
"You're a Cumula."

Female
153 posts

derpyhooves101 • 17 April 2015 at 6:41 AM

@loveicepop this is great! whats a cumila

....................what?!Im not a goddess! They looked at me with smiles and said of course you are! If your not then explain how you got here and why you are wearing that?...For a moment I was confused until one gave me a miror from their bag. I was wearing something I had never seen before, but it was beautiful! It was like clouds! Have you ever watched tinkerbell? It was like queen Clarien's dress but white! The three said, welcome goddess! We have been in search for your kind in years! Please come to our home that a goddess actually built!

~~~~~~~~~~~30 MINNUTES LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly,we stopped. This big beautiful waterfall coming from a cloud in the air was right infront of us. The cloud had stairs that only people who are worthy can use them. Flowers of all color were around us! I saw a deer and said something out of nowhere... allad sallua... Suddenly I was transformed!

Deleted • 18 April 2015 at 6:06 PM

@derpyhooves101 Here you go. It was a creature on egg cave. http://eggcave.com/archives/view/cumula

"What's a Cumula?"
"I can't really explain. Check the knowledge chamber if you like. To the right of the hut, 5th cave, with a question mark on the top."
"Ok."
"So, what kind of cat do you want to be? An warrior, medicine cat, but first you have to be an apprentice. So?"
"Hm....A warrior."
"Ok, let's see. You are now an apprentice. Your name is now WonderPaw. Is that clear?"
"I like that name."
"Now that you are an apprentice, let's see your master. JadeStripe! Your new apprentice is here!"
A blue cat with a jade-colored stripe came into the hut. He had black angel wings with a scorpion tail. He examined me and then looked at Alistar.
"Is this him?" The blue cat asked.
"Yes. Wonder, this is JadeStripe, your new master. JadeStripe, this is WonderPaw."
I shook JadeStripe's paw. "How do you do?" He said.

Female
153 posts

derpyhooves101 • 21 April 2015 at 6:53 PM

@loveicepop oh cool!

I was a regular old stray, minding my own business until, three weird lookin wolves whom of which had cloaks on appeared at my box. I said to them " whats going on?''. Out of nowhere they took of their cloaks and revealed strange patterns on their backs. "Rainbow?" I said wonderin why the patterns on them were rainbow colored. They touched my fur and my back started glowing. I was just a pup after all, but they said I was a rare creature and that I was very important in this world. they mentioned some place called ark and how it disappeared with most of its creatures but, how I was one of the only known surviving or non missin creatures whom of which had origins on ark. They called me a taysama or tasma. Something like that. They explained why they were wearin cloaks, because if they don't their secret would be out that they were I think they said... Arkians or something.

to be continued?...

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 23 April 2015 at 12:20 AM

reading creepypasta story. Will post later..... *mischevious face*

*Looks at story*
Oh dear, it's got swearing in it. The mods will be after me if I do this, so I won't. Sorry guys.

Female
153 posts

derpyhooves101 • 23 April 2015 at 8:49 PM

@audrei9 you can make your own! i do! 😃

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 23 April 2015 at 9:55 PM

@derpyhooves101
actually, I can just black out the swearwords so that you cannot see them. I'll see you later....I guess.

Deleted • 28 April 2015 at 7:34 PM

@derpyhooves101 Nice! An ark story!

"I'm good."
"So, we must get started eh? Before we have our ceremony, you must learn the warrior code. You must not break the rules of it." Said Alistar.
"What's the warrior code?"
"It's rules that must be followed by every clan cat. The code is really different from the 4 lake clans code."
"Four lake clans?"
"Yes. They are cats that live on the ground. No magic ability is in their blood. We are one of the four sky clans. We differ from those clans. Every cat in these clans must have an magic ability. If they do, they must have the clans' blood. They also don't say to be loyal to other clans, but we do. It was because of a oath taken by the founders of the clans to always be loyal to each other.
"Ok."
Alistar whispered to Jadestripe, and he went to the knowledge chamber. He came back with a wood tablet in his mouth, it said,

Defend every clan and animal that is in any of the sky clans, even if it costs your life. Your loyalty must remain to your and every sky Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
Do not tresspass on another Clan's territory.
Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
Prey is killed only to be eaten. You must thanks to StarClan for its life.
A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
Newly appointed warriors will have a silent vigil and learn their powers after receiving their warrior name.
Any clan animal cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, exiles, or retires.
After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night.
Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.
An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but they must always fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.

Female
153 posts

derpyhooves101 • 28 April 2015 at 7:57 PM

@loveicepop nice! plz continue! i am!

So, it was a few moons ago that i started living with the other tasmas. were called the wolf clan to not raise suspicion between arkians and the other clans who had no idea who we really were... We live in a huge underground mansion with atleast 15 tasmas in it including me. They all stare at me saying something about... the star princess... I get to my room and its the biggest one in this under ground sanctuary! it even has a second floor balcony! Suddenly three of the tasmas who help new people settle in walk in my room. They gasp! " the star princess has arrived!" I was like what??? They giggled and explained to me i was a star creature... i think... and that all star creatures are considered royalty. Make sense why everyone has been so shy and why i got this huge room! But, suddenly i was real tired and i said if they wanted to they could sleep in the guest room. They nodded eagerly. I layed down on my king sized bed that was very beautiful and comfortable. then i start to dream... Mom? Is that you?...

to be continued...

Deleted • 28 April 2015 at 8:29 PM

@derpyhooves101 Nice! A star creature.

I read the sky clan's warrior code like, well, 5 times. I made sure to follow it with my heart. Well, not really.
"Are we going to do the ceremony?" I asked.
"Do you understand the rules of the code?"
"Yes."
"Ok. I must first call the clan to the meeting tree. Read the code more and make sure to follow it. Prepare yourself. Sometimes bigs fights happen to newcomers."
"A big fight?"
"Yes. I really need to be going. The clan needs to be awakened in about 15 minutes. Jadestripe, can you come with me?"
"Yes, thank you for what a great honor. " said Jadestripe. I guess it's a great honor to go with a leader for something.

As soon as they went, I started reading the code. I trained in the spirit of it.

27 posts

huskylove2003 • 2 June 2015 at 6:41 AM

@loveicepop i was walking near the huge cliff. I have always dreamed of flying and touching the sun... so i leaned in closer and closer until, i couldn't feel the ground beneath me but, i wasn't falling... I was flying! they said i was a luvlei. i have no idea what that is, but i guess they can fly!

to be continued...

Female
32 posts

zeepicblondechick • 5 June 2015 at 8:59 PM

ALL THE YES. Finally I have found my people! 😱

Title: The Finding

Summary: This story is about a young girl named Jane, who meets a strange creature digging in her trash can.

Birds chirping. The sound of cracking nuts as squirrels finish their morning meals, typical "perfect life-happily-ever-after" morning sounds, right? Weeeeelll, not in this story!

The sound of a loud, obnoxious, buzzing alarm clock woke Jane up, as she rubbed her eyes with her hands. The girl stretched, yawned, all that fun stuff. But who was this person, this girl, you might ask? Well, this was Jane. She had rather curly, long black hair, dark blue, rainy-day eyes, and surprisingly, a cheerful smile. Her height, okay, let's not make her TOO perfect, so she's rather short and quite skinny. It was summer. Sunshine shone through Jane's blinds in her window as she placed her feet into some cozy, black slippers.

okay now im bored
i tried :u