Species Hoarders Come Forth!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
41 posts

moopana • 27 June 2015 at 6:00 PM

So I've noticed a lot of people like to collect a certain type of creature more than the rest. If you are one of those people, then I may have good news for you!

Rules and Information:

-Your creature MUST be available in the cave at the time of you asking. Yes, it can be a monthly or limited time creature.

-Once your species is no longer available in the cave, I can not help you. Sorry! Hope you get all you need before that happens!

-If you have a set limit of creatures you are looking for, please specify the number. It would be nice if you could update it should you come into a big supply, but it is not required.

-To avoid a mass amount of junk eggs/creatures on my end, you will get a trade once every 5 eggs, when your creature stops being available at the cave, or when you have (with the eggs in the trade) reached the number of eggs you want.

-If you could try to trade an egg/creature that someone else is wanting, it would be much appriciated! Not required. (Or you could always trade for an egg I'm looking for x3)

-A lot of these eggs I want one of each gender of for myself. Please don't hassle me about that if it is the case. You're still getting lots of free eggs~

-I... currently have an addiction to collecting Canoshes. It might be hard for me to hand those over. But, if it is what you want, I shall try!

Now, simply state what creature/creatures you are collecting below and I'll keep you in mind from now on whenever I go to the cave.