3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 12 July 2015 at 11:56 PM

So this month it makes 3yrs on eggcave, I'd like to celebrate by giving things away. I will randomly send you an item if you're interested ping me. The dinnos have been given away to good homes.

1 despair
2 scorpio
3 victory
4 werewolf
5 dappne6
6 webkinzer

Female
752 posts

hayleysmith • 13 July 2015 at 4:45 AM

@chloelove hey this is a sweet thing for you to do^^

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 13 July 2015 at 4:47 AM

@hayleysmith

Thanks, did you want an item or a dinno?

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 14 July 2015 at 2:26 AM

@chloelove

Happy 3 Years!! πŸ˜ƒ

This is really nice of you 😸
I'd love a free Dinno! 😊

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 July 2015 at 2:28 AM

@despair

Ok sure I'll make the lot now, thanks for celebrating with me😊

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 14 July 2015 at 2:29 AM

@chloelove

Haha, no problem. 😸

I wonder how many years I've been here? o:

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 July 2015 at 2:33 AM

@despair

LOL yeah as the years go by, but lately the year goes by faster and faster

Lot #582621

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 14 July 2015 at 2:34 AM

@chloelove
Congrats πŸ˜ƒ

I'd take a Dinno please? 😸

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 14 July 2015 at 2:35 AM

@chloelove

I joined June 23, 2011.

4 years. Dang, I had no idea. xD

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 July 2015 at 2:36 AM

@scorpio

Thanks so much here's your lot

Lot #582623

@despair

Yeah in eggcave years that is prob a long time LOL

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 14 July 2015 at 2:45 AM

@chloelove
No problem 😊❀️

Time flies here doesnt it? πŸ˜‹
I had my 3rd yr anniversary back in February... Man, we're getting old xD

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 14 July 2015 at 2:50 AM

@chloelove

I remember I joined right around when the Balrog was gonna retire from the CSP, haha. Good times, those were.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 July 2015 at 2:54 AM

@scorpio

Yeah now there's maybe just a handful of oldies here. We're the oldies technically I guess LOL

@despair

Alot of nice creatures were here way before I started and when I look at the description I realized that not all were CSPs some were just from the cave, and I say to myself aye aye aye LOL

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 14 July 2015 at 3:00 AM

@chloelove
Lol yeah... Really miss the old days tho, when eggcave was releasing Cave LEs more often so it's not hard to get nice creatures ^^". Now it's mostly CSP LEs (ya know, those 200cc creatures) and that makes it difficult for Non-buyers.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 July 2015 at 3:03 AM

@scorpio

Which ones did you like from the older LEs and CSPs? Well, there's lots of contests every now and then for those 200 CC giveaways. But you also can be really crazy and save up your first few millions for it too. Hmmm....LOL

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 14 July 2015 at 3:04 AM

@chloelove

Yup. Mummars, Tines, etc. You wouldn't think...xP

@scorpio

Actually, I think that there is a pretty fair distribution of CSP critters and non CSPs.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 July 2015 at 3:11 AM

@despair

Yay a tine, I wish they brought that back like for Valentines Shop at least once, LOL

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 14 July 2015 at 3:12 AM

@chloelove

Creature re-releases scare me. It seems inevitable, though. I'm just curious how it's going to affect the community.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 July 2015 at 3:16 AM

@despair

I don't know how it affects people so negatively it's a creature that was once retired. You'd think that it'd be a happy thing cause it came back, and it's only temporary not forever so why make a big deal. But you can't make everyone happy on here LOL when the christmas giving tree gave out a free star not everyone liked that because the star randomly went to a creature that they prob didn't want starred, but it could've at least had an option for you to pick which one you'd like starred.

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 14 July 2015 at 3:17 AM

@despair
You're probably right, I guess I'm not used to sudden changes xD. And like @chloelove said, you could always save up the ec so it is a fair deal πŸ˜‹.

I remember I used to go insane on every double/triple feed day, I'd be on my computer all day feeding xD

@chloelove
When I joined, I was a huge fan of the paroxy and I also really liked the ott, I remember having a bunch of them but I was foolish and traded them all away >.<

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 14 July 2015 at 3:21 AM

@chloelove

One of the reasons I dislike the idea of creatures being re-released is the exclusiveness of creatures would go down. The exclusiveness of particular creatures is exciting to me, always has been. When I first joined it was what kept me liking the site. There isn't anything quite like the satisfying feeling you get when obtaining that dreamie.

Some people /really/ disagree with me here, but idk. xD

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 July 2015 at 3:25 AM

@scorpio

OMG the ott I too traded mines away thinking I'd prob find another one from the cave, but I didn't LOL And then that was just it I didn't get any otts just lovarts and everyone loved the ott so much LOL Gee I felt like why did I trade it LOL

@despair

Maybe they could have a vote on what can come back just for a month and that's it. I'm not here for the ugly debates so it's just suggestion and opinons, LOL

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 14 July 2015 at 3:30 AM

@chloelove

Yeah me neither lol. That suggestion thing actually seems like a good idea. o: Hadn't thought of that.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 July 2015 at 3:35 AM

@despair

There's a saying that I loved hearing because after that's said the discussion should be dropped. "I agree to disagree" and that's it just get it over with. It's not like you're going to win anything, it's isn't a lawsuit, it's just a discussion freely LOL

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 14 July 2015 at 3:38 AM

@chloelove

One of the best sayings.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 July 2015 at 3:45 AM

@despair @scorpio

Yeah this place has had many changes over the years, but I'm hoping for some awesome upgrades too.

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 14 July 2015 at 3:50 AM

@chloelove

Yes! New features are needed! Just something to Jazz everything up. 😸

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 July 2015 at 3:54 AM

@despair @scorpio

Yeah I'm always for the idea of games on here especially if they had like a daily quest for prizes. Since there's item shops having quests for items would be a fun idea.