in Welcomes & Introductions

31 posts

unholy_undead • 24 August 2015 at 4:22 AM

Hi, I'm new here and I'm finding some friends

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 24 August 2015 at 4:33 AM

@unholy_undead
Welcome to egg cave! Hope you like it so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! You can add me as a friend, if you want! For a head start, if you haven't already, type # A welcome gift for new users! in the forum search. Then, press search! After that, click the second link and then reply to the post, saying that you are new! You'll find a nice welcome gift! ^-^ After a while, someone will reply to you. The post will be the lot just for you!

PS. You have to wait two days until you can access the trade center.

PPS. (Or PSS. 😋) I fed all your creatures. Do not feed back! 😊

Female
102 posts

kalona2345 • 24 August 2015 at 4:37 AM

@unholy_undead welcome! i also just started, so i sent you a Friend Request to help you out. i also fed your eggs.

Female
2 posts

springlover4994 • 24 August 2015 at 8:10 AM

hi I'm new @kalona2345 here also and would love to make new friends!!! and I fed your eggs!!!!!

Female
28 posts

yxnlxng • 24 August 2015 at 7:06 PM

@unholy_undead

Welcome to Egg Cave! Hope you enjoy our friendly community here. As a new user, I am sure you have many questions, so feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 😊
My main account is @ahgirltc, so contact me there if you have queries. 😊

🪙 Also, a tip will be not to adopt too many eggs off the cave at once. Evolve/Immortalise (lvl2000) them slowly, if not it will be too much to handle!

🪙 Be sure to use the click exchange or other useful forum threads like #HME (Hatch My Egg) to evolve your eggs!

🪙 To ping people, type @username in forums to reply to them. If you are replying to user's outside of forum, post on their wall in their profiles. 😊

Lastly, as a welcome gift, head over to my account to pick an egg for yourself. Eggs that are available are listed under "Welcome Gifts". Let me know your choice
and I'll set up a trade lot for you.

*Note: You cant trade within the first 2 days you have joined. Just offer after the ban has been lifted. 😊

Enjoy your day! ❤️

Female
21 posts

stoney • 24 August 2015 at 10:55 PM

@unholy_undead Welcome to Egg Cave! 😃

31 posts

unholy_undead • 25 August 2015 at 4:34 AM

Thank you!

27 posts

oreo321 • 25 August 2015 at 1:52 PM

Welcome!

31 posts

unholy_undead • 26 August 2015 at 3:21 AM

@yxnlxng
Thanks for the offer! 😊 I think I would like Tradetasma234 , Thanks 😃

Anyway, if someone wanted to trade a creature in the trade center, how does the other person find it? Thanks 😊

Deleted • 26 August 2015 at 3:48 PM

Hi,

Welcome, have a nice day 😊