Female
12 posts

rifka • 2 October 2015 at 9:55 PM

Hi everyone. I'm Rifka. c: You might also have seen me as Lacuna or Emera, I'm on a few pet sites. I'm also Rifka on Flight Rising.

I came here from the Egg Cave being mentioned on reddit as I was looking for a site to replace neopets for me. I like it so far- it's a creative site. I want to collect as many pets as possible already!

Outside of online games, I enjoy landscape & floral design, creative writing, and enviromental science. I also love anime and I cosplay. Feel free to chat w/me, as long as we've got something to talk about I'm very conversational. c:

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 2 October 2015 at 11:34 PM

@rifka
Welcome to egg cave! Hope you like it so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! You can add me as a friend, if you want! For a head start, if you haven't already, type # A welcome gift for new users! in the forum search. Then, press search! After that, click the second link and then reply to the post, saying that you are new! You'll find a nice welcome gift! ^-^ After a while, someone will reply to you. The post will be the lot just for you!

Also, check out #Giftie for your welcome gift, but you have to wait two days to access the trading center! D:

The link doesn't work! Here's another!
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/56670

Female
6 posts

summerbreezes • 2 October 2015 at 11:35 PM

@rifka -
Hello there! Welcome to Egg Cave. 😃

Female
12 posts

rifka • 3 October 2015 at 9:49 AM

@leafmelody @summerbreezes

Thanks so much for the welcome!

Deleted • 3 October 2015 at 11:18 AM

@rifka

Welcome to EggCave! Feed free to be friends with me!!!

Female
12 posts

rifka • 3 October 2015 at 4:30 PM

@lollipoptwistmlp

Thank you and will do! 😃